MOLLY LANE - A BEAUTIFUL STROLL DOWN A BEAUTIFUL LANE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by origlegman, Jan 7, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have had the pleasure of spending quality time with Molly Lane on numerous occasions and I've determined it's finally time that I post a review of this fascinating woman.

Molly is a beautiful woman and has great style and class. She looks just as ravishing in clothes as she does out of them. She is striking.

She is also an intelligent woman and she will keep you entertained on a number of different levels. She has a wonderful sense of humor and we have almost as much fun laughing as we do compared to our other pursuits. Molly is very charming!

I have found Molly to be a very compassionate and caring lover. Treat her with the respect and kindness that she deserves and you will receive it back ten fold. You will also leave as one very satisfied and happy man.

I could go on and on but for the sake of brevity I will say that I've enjoyed every moment spent with Molly and that I look forward to many more. Molly is a fascinating woman and suffice to say that time spent with Molly Lane is time well spent. I will be awaiting another stroll soon!

tuch2881 and John N Ga like this.