Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MistyMatrix, Sep 4, 2016.

1. I read an interesting article today-

“Even though straight women reported only being aroused by men, researchers at the Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, found that most women in a study became aroused by every sexual stimulus they saw — including nude male and female bodies, heterosexual and homosexual sex.” Care to test the theory with me? Let’s have a three person party and see just how turned on we can get.

Society has taught when that we should act a certain way and not be sexual beings. Here at the Bunny Ranch, it’s a whole new world. Everyone is sexually open minded and we can get as freaky as it gets ;)

Let’s grab a bunny babe and test this theory shall we? ;)
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Yes. I found that out also. We tend to have more fantasies than we admit also. I have so many fantasies that I would like to try!
    piperrae likes this.
  3. 3 is one of my luckiest numbers. Surprise me.;)
  4. As do I! and yes, it's so true!
  5. mmm I think I can do that, sexy ;)
  6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You got that right! I must say! Our names should all be frisky! LOL!
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. hahahah omg yes they most certainly should
  8. I definitely agree with you, women really are quite frisky, or at least a lot more then we lead on to believe.
    Luckily we work in an environment where we welcome and except all sexual desires, fantasies, and fetishes. We are an openminded community and we love fulfilling your needs, you will always find someone who is eager to try new experiences with you.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Yeah I say let it all your friskiness out at the ranches ladies ...woot woot!
  10. NevaehNova
    Chat with Me

NevaehNova Closest 2 Heaven You'll Get W/O Going To Hell

I loved reading that, I guess I don't need to feel so guilty about being so aroused around all these beautiful women! Thanks for sharing this....Lots of Love.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

That sounds like a the kind of theory test I want to be part of Misty!!
  12. Thats a great article!!! I would love to test it out with you:)))