MISTY MATRIX Why it's important to have 'good sex'

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MistyMatrix, Sep 3, 2016.

1. We as humans crave sex in ways that other mammals simply do not. Which is why it is so important to make sure every sexual encounter is sensually pleasing and that of the best quality. I couldn’t help but cringe the other day at a story a friend back home had told me. He has lost his virginty to a girl who was so quick to get him naked that there was a complete lack of emotion and passion. The best kind of sex is when the passion involved is so intense that you feel like you are on cloud nine throughout the entire experience and it leaves you craving more, and more, and more. Being so passionate about sex is a quality that allows me to create the most fulfilling sexual experience for you possible. My soft hands slowly caressing every inch of your body, leading into passionate kissing before entering an orgasmic demention of sexual desires. My open minded personality is perfect for fitting your every sexual fantasy. Ever wanted to stay on cloud all night long with a sweet little southern belle? Let me take on the challenge ;) I’m your girl.

Attached Files:

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Wow Mental picture whew faint
    MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  3. Wow misty, what an insightful read :)
  4. Let's make that mental picture a reality Kevin ;)
  5. Thanks love bug!:) I appreciate it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I would like to caress you until you are in cloud nine.
  7. Mmm I think I would like that too ;)
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm thinking I'd like to pay a visit to Cloud 9 with beautiful you!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wonderfully put Misty! Great job!
  10. I'm thinking I that can be arranged ;)
  11. Thanks beautiful! <3 <3 <3 <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

In my best Darth Vader voice "The Force is strong with this one"
  13. hahahaha. You're silly :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  14. I have a feeling that passionate sex with you is not good, it is great!!!
  15. Oh it soon is :) Come experience it for yourself ;)
  16. I will. I bet that my experience with you will be the greatest sexual experience of my lifetime.
  17. Oh I will make sure of that thats for sure ;)
  18. I'm growing to love you more and more each minute.
  19. As am I, regarding you! You seem so genuine and kind :)
  20. You will find that I am kind. Kinda horny! LOL
  21. Well hey I guess that makes two of us! haha
  22. LOL, then we are going to have a great time!
  23. No doubt about it ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  24. Love your attitude! I need to party with you!
  25. Yes you do! And thanks!:) I would love to party with you
  26. Great. I'll have my people call your people!!!
  27. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member