About Me MISTY MATRIX- QUESTIONS FOR THE NEW BUNNY

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MistyMatrix, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Hi loves! I'm Misty Matrix, aka the baby bunny! I am new to the Bunny Ranch, in fact i'm so new that I have only been here two weeks now. So I thought i'd take some time to let you guys get to know me! Here are some questions i've been asked that I would like to share with you as well as my in depth answer to every single one of them. Please feel free to add to the list if you have any more questions for me! :)

Where are you from?

I’m a born and raised Austenite! Growing up in Texas has left me as a southern belle. That being said, once I moved down to Nevada I immediately fell in love. So much so that I am making Nevada my new home!

Measurements?

I’m a 5’5” blonde! I’ve got 32DD’s and a 24 inch waist. And let’s not forget that Texas booty!

Do you like older men?

There is something just so sexy and sophisticated about older men ;) Let’s me be your plus one hottie. I like men of all ages, but older men really turn me on.

What’s your favorite kind of sex?

I think the sexiest thing is when I can make a man orgasm over and over and over again. It gets me off to see you getting off ;)

Does a massage make you wet?

Oh boy, DOES IT. mmm the feeling of your hands running slowly up and down my body, slipping into naughty places. Just the thought of it turns me on. Let’s slip away and ill be the patient and you be the massuse? Or vice versa, let’s see just how crazy we make each other. Up for the challenge?

What is your sexiest outfit?

I am a huge fan of COSTUMES! You’ll always see me with my blonde pigtails and a sexy costume on. Weather that be a sexy nurses costume, a school girl costume, you name it! Costumes are fun and and great for role playing too. Do you have a fantasy involving costumes perhaps? Maybe a naughty school girl fantasy, or anything of the sort. Send me message and let me pick out the perfect attire for our encounter :)

Do you have fantasies when you sleep?

I sure do ;) In fact, shoot me a private mesage and let me tell you about my most recent.

Does size matter?

Never! This is the common misconception some guys seem to have. It is not about size, at all. It’s about how you use what you’ve got. When both individuals are 100% passionately into it, that’s the best kind f sex there is. Weather you’ve got the smallest or biggest, what I like to see is a man having a good time. It is my goal to please a man over and over again, to send chills running down his spine and to make his heart beat faster and faster. When the passion is there and both people are having fun, that is when the sex is at its best

What do you do for fun when not working?

I am such an outdoorsy girl! That’s the texan in me :) I love going on hikes, I was recently introduced to Lake Tahoe and i’m just DYNG to go back! I love eating out! In both senses of the word ;) My favorite restaurant in the area is Olay Olay. I am new to the area so i’m always open to restaurant suggestions! So if you have a favorite of your own, please introduce me! I’m very adventurous and love trying out new places. On my days off I love exploring historical venues and places like Virginia City. The history Nevada holds is absolutely amazing to me. I’m hoping to see all of it if I ever get the chance to.

Attached Files:

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice meeting you last trip Misty :) Hmm questions aha here are a few

If you could have any exotic animal as a pet what would it be??

Where is somewhere you have always wanted to visit but haven't yet?

Where is the craziest place you have had sex? Where is the craziest place you still want to have sex?

Can I have a Misty hug :)

Great lady everyone Go party with Misty

3. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Do you have a favorite movie(s) and if so what are they?

What is your favorite cocktail to drink (if do)?

What is your favorite cuisine?

Do you like virgins and how long do you suspect a male virgin would last?

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

It's a pleasure to meet you Misty! Welcome to the family!!

5. Aw thank you Kevin! You are so sweet and kind, it was so nice to meet you as well :) To answer your questions

If you could have any exotic animal as a pet what would it be??

I would have a Tiger! I have always loved Tigers, they are one of my favorite animals. If I ever am in a position where I have the time, money and space to give it the amazing life an animal deserves, I think it would be really awesome to own one. I don’t know if that will ever be the case, but a girl can dream right?! :)

Where is somewhere you have always wanted to visit but haven't yet?

I have a true passion for traveling. I have been to 11 different countries and have a bucket list of over 200 places i’d like to see in my lifetime. So I guess the question now, where don’t I want to go?

Where is the craziest place you have had sex? Where is the craziest place you still want to have sex?

I have had sex behind a water fall, at a amusement park and in an elevator! I am all about having sex in crazy places. I think its thrilling, I am fun and open to having sex just about where! Side note- I have actually never had sex in a hot tub! But hey, there’s a hot tub at the ranch. So i’m hoping that fantasy will soon become a reality :)

Can I have a Misty hug

Of course you can Kevin :)

6. Hi there! Thanks for the questions! OK here we go :)

Do you have a favorite movie(s) and if so what are they?

My favor movie of all time is hands down is Full Metal Jacket.

What is your favorite cocktail to drink (if do)?

I am only 20!:( But, the good thing is i’ll turn 21 on October 13th. Come celebrate with me! We can explore cocktails together and figure out which is to be my favorite :)

What is your favorite cuisine?

I have been stepping out of my comfort zone and exploring lots of different foods since I got to the Bunny Ranch. I think my favorite so far is anything Italian! haha, a broad category I know ;) lol. But I just can’t get enough. The way it’s cooked, the ingredients. I just love the quality of the majority of Italian food I have tried so far.

Do you like virgins and how long do you suspect a male virgin would last?

I love virgins! I believe that any sex experience, (especially your first!) should leave you speechless, and one to remember. I want to give virgins the most incredible first sexual experience. When you’re with me, I can garuntee you the most exciting and sexually fulfilling encounter. I’ll give you my full undivided attention and cater to your every sexual desire and fantasy. Something I have always been passionate about is making others happy, I would want to have a virgin leaving here with a permanent smile on their face.

RandamnHero likes this.
  7. You are so kind! Thanks for the warm welcome :) I hope to meet you very soon! :p

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Hmm

Cool Tigers huh (I would have an elephant)

Out of the 11 countries you have visited which one was your favorite?

Did I tell you my waffle story haha

Just throwing this out there I love hot tub parties :)

9. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Nice, I love Full Metal Jacket. I'm a huge fan of Stanley Kubrick and his films, and Full Metal Jacket is just awesome.

Oh, you're only 20? Good to know you're turning 21 soon. One of my favorites for dessert is a white russian. As far as any time, my favorite at this time is called a Donkey Kong. Discovered it at this local barcade here. It's alcoholic root beer, vanilla vodka, creme de banana, and cherry syrup. It's so good.

Italian food is also amazing though I can't really pick a favorite cuisine. Tex Mex and real Mexican food is right up there for me. Italian would have to be a third though. I just love food.

That is great to know since I'm a "clean slate" as far as the world of sex goes. :)

Can I also have a Misty hug? I'm a teddy bear of a man, I like hugs. :)

10. You like hot tub parties huh? Well I think we can arrange some thins then ;) To answer your question- My favorite country was a toy island in the carribean called Curacao. Absolutely beautiful! I highly reckoned visiting it if you ever get the chance to. And no! I don't think you've told me your waffle story, do tell!

11. Well that's good to know! Something to look forward to trying once my birthday comes around :) and Tex- mex is AMAZING! I love mexican food as well. Have you tried a restaurant called Olay Olay? It's near the Bunny Ranch and has some of the best mexican food I have ever had! If not, let me take you there sometime!

RandamnHero likes this.
  12. Thanks for the great information. I am glad to learn more about you. Great avatar photo. WOW.

13. Thanks so much! I try, I try. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Welcome Home MM !! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Being from Texas do you like Country Music??

Might have to request a Boots and Daisy dukes party :)

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oand we got drunk while stationed in Germany and went looking for Belgiun waffles in the actual country of Belgium hahahaha

17. Awww thank you beautiful! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Hhahahha omg Kevin :p You would!

19. I love all music so the answer is YES! Let's have a fun sexy country party :)

20. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

I knew you had to be new because there is no way I would be able to resist partying with such a lovely lady.

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Haha they were lookin at us like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lol

22. Aw you are very sweet :) Appreciate the kindness

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

We have something in common, I am an outdoorsy girl too!

24. Haha yes! Maybe we should team up for a fun 2 girl out date somewhere outdoorsy like hiking or kayaking or something, Any men interested?;)

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Misty

Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon?

How do you like Lake Tahoe??

It is nice getting to know you through these posts etc. :) Can't wait till October.

26. I have seen both! I was mindblower by both amazing places. I hope to go back soon!

27. You r very welcome ,Nice meeting you sweetie xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Have you experienced your first out date to Lake Tahoe?
    If so, what was your experience like?