Miss Lydia Derek - Stunning Charmer, Bedroom Tigress

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Upon my arrival to the Love Ranch I decided to get a lineup and one of the ladies that caught my eye very quickly was Lydia, a blonde bombshell with incredible breasts she can flex in front of you at will to go along with a fine booty that's just as complimentary. While getting to know the ladies, I was making lots of mental notes about this lady, she has plenty to offer a customer mentally and physically and oh yes, she's very interested and very caring of her clients. I'm glad to say that I became one during this trip.

There were plenty of hot ladies at the Love Ranch who I would love to party with and I am especially thankful that I got to play with the sweet and beautiful Miss Lydia. We went back to her room, knew we wanted a GFE Party and seriously got down and dirty. There was a lot of fiery passion by both participants in this party, we did lots of things a lot. With each smack of her hand on my booty, she further encouraged me to keep getting down and dirty with her and wow, what a bedroom tigress she is.

Again, when asked how to describe this party, it's the same word as before, EPIC. Would I party with her again? Hell Yes! Thank you so much, Lydia, for a time I will never forget. You are so damn beautiful and your laugh and smile brings me to instant happiness. I've got a big bear hug waiting for you the next moment I see you. You rocked my world, baby doll, [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. I'm so glad u chose me to party with, I felt there was an instant chemistry that just made for really passionate partying! I can't wait to see you again, get my big bear hug, and give u more spankings!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I'm crossing my fingers I'll get to meet lydia one of these days Congrats on a great party Micheal

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

You are so damn beautiful and likable, so much more incentive to get back there asap. You are gonna make it big, my precious gem. Baby, you're a star.

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, my friend, you're gonna want to do more than meet her when you see her, it's not just a promise but a fact as well.

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, you're gonna love this young lady.

7. Bedroom Tigress. . . That's the perfect description of Lydia!

8. great review