Miss Anna Mills (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Anna Mills and I had our third 1.5 hour GFE party last week.

She occasionally texts me and we chat. We were therefore looking forward to experiencing each other based on our two previous outstanding parties.

Anna had arranged her travel schedule so that I would be her first party upon her return to the MLBR. There is nothing like a honey bunny to guarantee lots of satisfaction during a party.

Anna also has a movie career and other outside activities. She, however, always shows me her softer side during a party. Considering her personality and physical beauty, you should be so lucky as to have Anna Mills as your girl friend. Anna is an outstanding girl friend and so are the benefits associated with her parties.

We ended our party in the outside hot tub under a sunny sky on a moderate day at the end of February in Northern Nevada. Sitting there and contemplating the beauty that is Anna, I know why God created women and then broke the mold when He had achieved perfection.

So, make an appointment with Miss Anna Mills and give her the opportunity to become your girl friend. Deciding to have an appointment with Miss Anna Mills will be one of the best decisions of your life.

2. wow Harold! You always have such a way with words! You make me smile everytime! I can't wait to see you again!