Miss Air Force Amy the Incomparable

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JoeyCotton, Oct 15, 2017.

1. In a spur-of-the-moment kind of decision, I had a party with Miss Air Force Amy. I had been following her on the message boards for some time but I had never expressed my desire to be with her. Recently I began posting on the message board and emailed her after some encouragement from the boards. We agreed on a date right before Dennis’ birthday, since a party that size would’ve been way too much for me to handle as my first time.

When I arrived at the Ranch Amy greeted me with a beautiful simple dress, it fit in perfectly with the casual ease with which she conducted herself. After a drink to relax, she took me to her room and I stammered out how nervous I actually was (It has been a long time since I was intimate with a woman and it was my first time at any of the ranches).

Then she smiled.

Holy cow that smile… it let me know that everything was going to be ok and my troubles melted away. Every word that came out of her mouth made it easier to reply, every caress on her part made my hands surer of themselves. By the time we had undressed each other I felt more certain than I had in years that this was right. When I was inside her I felt that I could do no wrong, everything I did brought her pleasure and she gently guided me towards giving her more and more. I didn’t know I was capable of that. Then she taught me that I could not only give pleasure, but receive it as well. Back and forth it went, each one of us climbing higher and higher until we felt like we were outside our bodies, reaching climaxes I didn’t know were possible.

Afterwards we lay entwined and she explained how this power was inside me. I could do this with any woman, I had no reason to feel inadequate with them, I had a secret. The secret knowledge of how to give them powerful orgasms. Maybe it sounds silly to some of you but to me it was so important to know I could do that.

I walked into that room feeling shy and unsure. I strolled out with my back straight and my head high. And even if I’m still shy, now I know I can feel strong when I’m with a woman, I know what I’m doing and I will do it well. That is the gift that Amy gave me. And if I ever forget, I know she will welcome me back to remind me.

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Whether "spur of the moment" or well planned out, you can't go wrong with the amazing Air Force Amy! Congrats on your choice. :)

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! A truly great spur of the moment decision!![smilie=happy.gif]

4. This was such a sweet review, Joey! Thank you so much! And all I did was uncover the man I knew was there all along!
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks Roadrunner, I think it was the right one. Miss Air Force Amy is truly incredible

6. Thank you BigAlbowski, I never do things like this but I'm very glad I did

BigAlbowski likes this.
  7. And you continue to impress me with your kindness. You are amazing Miss Air Force Amy

8. Thank you Roadrunner! You're very sweet!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. Thanks Big Al! I definitely enjoyed the fact that he let himself go with the flow!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  10. And so are you! Don't forget that EVER!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Air Force Amy is amazing, adorable and aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I sure do! Thank you Cumisha! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

14. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

15. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

16. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

17. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

18. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

19. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

20. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

21. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

22. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

23. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

24. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]