REVIEW Mercedes 5/27/17

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, Jun 1, 2017.

1. I drove up during the Memorial Day weekend and asked for a line-up and in the middle of the line was petite smiling Mercedes. I couldn't get over that smile. It instantly hooked me. She looked just as sexy as she looked in her pictures, with this pinkish two piece bikini outfit with a halter top. I had to see if we could party, so I picked her and we went back to her room.

I was looking for a GFE party and after some back and forth price pitching we agreed on a price. She was extremely patient as well because I had an annoying technical problem with my bank as I tried to pay. Once everything was approved and signed she immediately turned on the intimacy. We started with a slow dance and as we took off each other’s clothes and took a shower together. She was a passionate tease as she warmed me up before we got down to it.

She is the reason you go to a brothel. She has a very positive attitude. She’s beautiful. She was passionate and made me feel wanted the whole time. I had a great time and I highly recommend that anyone reading this review should send her a message and party with her.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    cappy, AishaShah and Mercedes like this.
  2. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

Thank you for the amazing review, Scarface!! <3

Scarface likes this.