MAYA LOVE AND COCO BRANTLEY ARE AMAZING

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tim43, Jul 24, 2008.

1. About 4 months ago I meet CoCo and had an hour party with her and it was fun. After our party I socialized a little with CoCo and some of the other girls there and I meet Maya. I had a hunch I would enjoy partying with her like I did with CoCo. So for my 43rd birthday, I thought I would try a threesome for the first time. I never had sex with two women before. And I always try do something new for my birthday or travel somewhere I have never been to each year.

MAYA LOVE AND COCO BRANTLEY ARE AMAZING TO BE WITH. I HAD A 3 HOUR PARTY WITH THEM. IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER FORGET!!! WE HAD FUN WITH VARIOUS TOYS THAT I NEVER KNEW EXISTED, EVEN THEY HAD A NEW EXPERIENCE WITH SOME OF THE TOYS. THEY WERE VERY ACCOMODATING IN CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME AND PROVIDED CAKE, WHIP CREAM AND CHEESE CAKE, IT WAS VERY GOOD. THEY ARE VERY SWEET CHARMING WOMEN TO BE WITH. EVER SINCE I DID SKYDIVING, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT SEX WAS THAT GREAT. I GUESS I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN WITH THE RIGHT WOMEN ALL THESE YEARS. BUT AFTER HAVING A THREESOME WITH MAYA AND COCO, I FIND MYSELF RE-EVALUATING THIS. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO SKYDIVING AGAIN TO REALLY MAKE A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS(LOL). I DON'T THINK I COULD EVER GO BACK TO HAVING SEX WITH JUST ONE WOMEN AGAIN(JUST KIDDING). :D :D :D :D

SO TO ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE(AND WOMEN TO), COME TO THE BUNNYRANCH AND PARTY WITH COCO BRANTLEY AND MAYA LOVE FOR A THREESOME! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU'LL EVER HAVE!!!!!!

THANK YOU COCO AND MAYA. I CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE YOU TWO AGAIN!!!, TIM 43.

CocoBrantley likes this.
  2. I had a blast! So many toys and so little time! I am thinking we should do it again soon. Any other ideas that you want to try out for next time? I think belly dancer costume would be fun but Coco and I have to find a matching one.

3. I can only imagin how much fun you had! I hear them both on there own, cant imagin them both together! Glad you had a GGGRREEEAAATTT exsperence!
    ~Bentley Jo

4. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

I am so glad you let us both celebrate your birthday with you. We had just as much fun as you did guaranteed. The next time will be even better........
    We are already planning it!!! xoxo...CoCo

5. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

I miss Maya Love now that I’m back at the ranch, especially after reading this review of one of our many adventures! This was one of many parties we did together and there was never a dull moment when we were together, in and out of the bedroom! Luckily there are quite a few girls here that I am eager to have lots of fun with!

Email me at [email protected] to get in trouble with me and one of my Bunny friends!!!

Kisses...
    CoCo Brantley

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley and @MayaLove fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]