RANCH SPECIAL Make me Squirt!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Jul 29, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I will be glad to show you!!!! Yes oh yes! Get ready for water falls! Lol!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

1hairluvr likes this.
  2. Yes you may AMY:)
    It was sooo nice seeing you today for a quick second:)

1hairluvr and Air Force Amy like this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

It was so great to see you Cassie!!! I look forward to our next encounter [smilie=happy.gif]

4. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

I still want that 2 girl with you!!

Great specials!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. You can not only watch, but join in!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Yessss [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I know!!! I need to find one quick you are too beautiful not to do a party with!!!

8. I cant wait for you make me feel this way hunny :):)

9. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys love girls thst can squirt ohyeah so hot! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 20160520_130722.jpg

10. Oh yeah!!! I can do allot of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I love to squirt!!! It feels so good!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and make her squirt!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Im giving out extra special deals on the ones who can make me during our party when I return!!!

15. I Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I have never personally squirted but I have heard that is an amazing feeling. I think I'm going to look into this, I am curious to know more.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today and watch her squirt!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I didnt know how to at first but when your first time happens its like wow okay this is AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

19. Would love to book a squirting party with you - sounds like a lot of fun. I'm a squirting virgin, only heard about it - so this is on my bucket list.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Come make me wet baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to show you:)

LittleAndroid likes this.
  21. Hey Honey - Did you change your hair color?

22. I did! I am blonde now:)
    [​IMG]

LittleAndroid likes this.
  23. You should update your pictures on the Kit Kat site. Love both hair colors on you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]