RANCH SPECIAL Make me Squirt!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Jul 29, 2016.

1. I love to squirt ever since my darling Arya has helped me do it :)
    Come book a two girl party for great specials or!
    If you make me squirt ill give you loads of extra time ;)
    I cant wait to see you here!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

2. I'd love to make you squirt :) I'd definitely make it my priority to do so during my visit with you ;)

3. hurry and get here!!! I can not wait :):):)
    I am so excited to meet you in person:)

4. I'll hurry as long as you promise I can go down on you as much as I desire ;)

5. OMG!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT WOULD MAKE ME!!! :D

1hairluvr and sexyandbi1988 like this.
  6. I LOVE that!!! Its just so great!!!
    Now you have me getting all wet with no one to play with it lol

7. ;) good it's my favorite thing to do, I'm very good at it :) I don't think I have ever not had a woman orgasm from me doing that. :)

8. I think with out connection already I dont think you'll be able to get me to stop!!!!!

9. If you don't ask me to stop I won't ;) I literally love doing it

10. Im so so so so so excited for you to be here!:)

sexyandbi1988 likes this.
  11. Let just say every morning you will wake up in a special way ;) for my week maybe 2 week visit

12. Come play with meeee and I bet you can make me:):)

13. I'm all turned on now thinking about making squirt babe ;)

14. Good I cant wait to see you :)
    I want you to make me soooo wet;)

15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This sounds like fun!

16. That was so sexy and so much fun babe!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I'd love to have a 2-girl party with you and we can give a sexy squirt show/tutorial! :):)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

1hairluvr likes this.
  17. Come and book a party with Cassie!! She's so sexy and a generous pleaser [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] you'll have an amazing time [smilie=happy.gif]

1hairluvr likes this.
  18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

19. Oh hey i find u here what are u doing huh lol

20. it sure is!!! It is a dream of mine to do a two girl party with you AMY!!
    Like a honor!!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Aww you're too sweet! Hey I'm not too far away ;);)

22. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Thank you doll for your help. You will be dinamite in the coming days... Dont worry.. Cheers to prosperity and fun..

23. Glad someone taught you the trick!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

24. I will be tryying my best to get one with you!!!!!

1hairluvr and Air Force Amy like this.
  25. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Just come by and have a chat [smilie=happy.gif]

26. I hope your ready to squirt like crazy ;) during my visit :)

27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I have a few toys that will make me squirt! What makes you have the huge "O"?

thunderstorm and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  28. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL ! Wow, Shelby, who knew??? ;) You will definitely have to show me which toys get you that excited! I love that I continue to find out more and more surprises about you. :D

29. Hitachi and bunny vibrator/dildo gets the job done for me :):)

xhouston420x likes this.
  30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

What a great thing to have on your bucket list Dreamscometrue. You'll have to do it sooner rather later. Arya would be ther perfect person to do it with.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me:brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

AryaBlack likes this.
  31. I have to say i dont think I have a favorite toy!! They all feel differently amazing :)

AryaBlack likes this.
  32. Thank you Bryce!! @dreamscometrue I'd love to make your fantasy a reality! :):)

33. LET ME join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So much more fun with 2 beautiful ladies :)

AryaBlack likes this.
  34. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me