REVIEW Maddy Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by izay3625, May 28, 2017.

1. After all the talk and research about making the trip to the ranches (and thanks to many of the girls and clients here for their great advice), I finally was able to recently make my first trip to the ranch. The top girl I had my eye on heading into my trip was @maddymonroe , and so when I saw her walk up to the lineup I knew exactly who I was going to pick (though I must say, the ladies present were all very wonderful choices)

I will say up front, one of the biggest concerns I had about going to the ranches was the budget, and being able to get a party that I was looking for with a girl I liked for a price I could afford. Let me just say that right off the bat, Maddy addressed and eased those concerns, and made the negotiation process very easy. But it probably also helped that she made me feel very welcome during the tour, where we were able to chat, exchange some jokes, and get a nice feel for each other. After the tour, and a very easy negotiation, we agreed to our party.

The party ended up being everything I had hoped for, and more. I can't compliment Maddy enough for how well she guided me through my first time at the ranch, and completely removed any of the intimidation factor I had going in. I can see why she received the Bunny Of The Month award. If all of her parties, and the obvious effort she puts into them, and her clients, are anything like mine, she is more than deserving of the award.

Thank you Maddy, for making my first visit one to remember.

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]A terrific review of a terrific lady!!! I'm glad your first visit was a great one!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

izay3625 likes this.
  3. Great review of Maddy, Izay. She is a beautiful girl! Happy to hear you had a great experience for your first visit!

izay3625 likes this.
  4. She really is. I had been looking forward to partying with her for awhile, and I'm definitely glad I made the trip. She definitely made it worth it.