MADAM SUZETTE IN NEW YORK TIMES!!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MadamSuzette, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Congrats on making the news!!!

Seems there is more to you than meets the eye!!!!

2. Wow that's Neat :wink:

3. Congratulations, Madam Suzette! You and Sophie look beautiful (and comfy!)

4. Very cool

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaay Suzette you look comfy it's nice to have an oasis isn't it. See ya soon

6. Congratulations Madam Suzette. You look adorable on your bed!! I absolutely love how you have decorated your bedroom. Tres chic!!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

7. Way to go Suzette! Further proof of what we already knew, Madam - you are a woman of impeccable tastes and exquisite refinement!

8. God Bless You my children....... Dont forget to read the article.

9. Suzette and Sophie Look So Cute - Great Picture and Congrats on the Great Press!

10. Great article, and an even better subject! :D

11. "kudos" MADAM SUZETTE

NY Times: morning daily newspaper published in New York City, long the newspaper of record in the United States and one of the world’s great newspapers. Its strength is in its editorial excellence; it has never been the largest newspaper in terms of circulation.

12. congrats on a wonderful article mommy!!

13. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats Suzette

14. Awwwwwwww Mommy you looked sooooooo cute!!!

15. Yay! A Sophie pic.

You look so beautiful Suzette.

16. you look so pretty in pink....

17. Madam Suzette's style is so classy. I was just asked today if someone could come see that great room at the ranch!

18. hi,madam suzette my name is khyia and i was trying to apply how do i go about doin that?

19. O wow thats so cool!!

20. MadamSuzette~That is the cutest photo :)

21. Sophie is a very lucky girl to have such a great mama! :)

22. Awesome photo, Madam Suzette! :)

23. OH my goodness, :D thats so amazing! I'm so happy for you! how fun that must have been ;) And what an adorable room! so cute and pink :D hehe And very chic of course ;)
    Jessica Rose xxx
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. OMG...That is Simply Shabby Chic bedding, and I have that same set and matching pillows too! What great taste you have Madam Suzette!

XOXOXO
    Lindsay

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Best line in the entire article:
    So excellent, I loved it. Congratulations Suzette!!

26. You look gorgeous! Sophie is adorable. :) Conrats!! That is absolutely fabulous!

Jayla Conrad :D :D

27. Thank you Jayla, Sophie's my princess and she loved to get her picture taken!

28. Sophie is a cutie I love animals . Here's a pic of me and my bundle of joy Symba

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

29. awww, how cute :D

30. Congratulations, Mommy!
    :)

31. Congrats [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We love you!!!

32. awwwwwwww is that domino in the picture madam suzette

33. That's the one and only Sophie Hof :p

34. I LOVE THAT PICTURE! I LOVE THE STORY. I LOVE YOU!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

You've taught me so much throughout the years on now to be a lady, how to throw a party, how the little things count/but not to worry about the 'small' stuff.

Happy Mother's Day Madam Suzette, you are the mom so many of us never had, but needed. Thank you.

You fill so many shoes, I hope you never run out of really cute ones to wear!!!