Lovely Roxanne

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Sep 23, 2016.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Last year I was at the LRN waiting for my appointment to greet me. As I was waiting Roxanne walked thru the kitchen door. It was her day off, so she was wearing her casual clothes. She looked very cute and I had introduced myself. We had chatted for a bit and I found her very nice and cute. I knew then that she will be one of my party on my next trip.

After 1 1/2 years I finally planned my trip and Roxanne was definitely one of my party. I had setup a party date with her a month before my trip. As I arrived to our scheduled date patiently waiting for her. She came out with a nice smile gave me a hug and said she remembered me. Roxanne can hold a nice conversation which is nice. Our negotiations went very smoothly.

We had our party at the VIP room for our party. Roxanne has a very beautiful natural soft and smooth body. After I took care of Roxanne and she then returned the favor. She then had made some suggestions and asked if I had ever tried which I did not. You can see where this is going. We had tried them and it was awesome. She is full of energy which is great. To finish off the party we had a bubble bath together. I had a very great time and learned a few more things from this party.

Thank you for a great time Roxanne.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Nice review. Roxanne is great!

3. I had such a pleasant time with you Spanky, I'm looking forward to the next time you're in town! Thanks so much for you sweet words.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Spanky. Glad to know you and Roxanne had a amazing time together.

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was just like you as it was that long with Roxanne & me, but boy was it worth the wait

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, yes, Roxanne is great.

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

You are welcome, it has been a pleasant time. Looking forward to more pleasant times.

roxanneprice likes this.
  8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, I did have an amazing time with Roxanne.

9. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Agreed, it was well worth the wait.

foreverman likes this.
  10. I think we're on the same page here... What we will we do the next time, hmmmm? I'll have to figure out a way to keep you guessing. ;)

11. [​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

12. Roxanne is an incredible lady! Great choice!

13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

14. Spanky is a lot of fun, Roxanne is a lot of fun, this party was destined to be great.

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]My dear, you truly have an incredible simmering beauty!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]