Lovely Leah, Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I visited the Love Ranch last Thursday evening. Immediately upon my arrival, I asked to see Lovely Leah. I had partied with her on a previous occasion. I honestly felt she enjoyed the experience as much as I had. Also, I had communicated with her a couple of times since then. Thus, I felt I had a special connection with her.

Leah took me on a tour. When we arrived at her room, we spoke briefly. When I decided to party, we reached an agreement easily.

Leah is so sweet and very beautiful! She looks like a younger Teri Hatcher from "Desperate Housewives." Similar to my previous experience with her, I thoroughly enjoyed our party, and I think she had fun as well!

Thanks Leah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Hey sweetie!!!! Wow!!!! Is the best way to describe our second experience together.... You are such a great person, and we always have a great time together... I must admit I was suprised to see you, but I was very pleased things worked out. Thank you again for such a great time... And I hope to see you again very soon...

Big hugs and kisses

The Lovely Leah

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]