Loved the video Shelby!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Rockports, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Just saw your video on the cost of being a courtesan - very informative. I didn't realize that even the little things like condoms are at the expense of the girl. I can now really appreciate the efforts that girls put in, especially those that have been there longer than a few weeks.

I assume some of these expenses are written off on taxes as a cost of doing business? I suppose there's a whole side of business that you could incur - I can see needing accountants, graphic designers, legal help to set up an entity, etc.

Keep putting out more videos!

2. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

yes shelbykeep putting more to enlighten people.

shelbystar likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

4. Great job Shelby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelbystar likes this.
  5. I agree, very informative video. Thanks for sharing!

shelbystar likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Tremendously informative video, Shelby. Well done! :) I can speak from personal experience as to how much effort you put into planning your parties to make them special. Even though you confirmed what I already suspected, I also learned a few new things regarding how you approach handling your business and clientele.

When all is said and done, this is exactly why I always plan extra in my budget to leave something more for the lady I party with when we are done, so that she can treat herself to something nice or just to defer some of her expenses. :D

shelbystar likes this.
  7. So here's a question. I read somewhere that the house always gets half - even gifts? So if I give a gift card, then she has to basically fork out cash equivalent of half the gift? How does that work?

shelbystar likes this.
  8. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

We want more and more Shelby. Lol

shelbystar likes this.
  9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Here is the link to my video for all of you!

http://www.bunnyranch.com/blog/the-cost-of-legal-sex-work/

Thank you! Yes they are all a tax write off! Yes, I did leave off quite a bit we do just for ourselves! Thank you for this thread btw!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  10. Shelby is delight.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

shelbystar likes this.
  11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

If a gift is under $75, we do not owe anything!!!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much. I always go all out for my clients. I love my job more than just the income it provides. I truly care about the person I am with. Maybe I am just a people person at heart! I appreciate the gifts that are just for me as a thank you as well. I just want to treat others the way I like to be teated. That is how the world operates in my world!!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Very informative bit of info. Thank goodness for materiality thresholds.

shelbystar likes this.
  15. I agree! Very informative! Great job!

shelbystar likes this.
  16. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Unfortunately, that is one area where I wish the rules were a bit different regarding the house's 50% take. I understand the logic behind it relative to the potential for a lady to take advantage, but it still disappoints me. :( While I consider the $75 limit possibly appropriate for a lower total cost party, I would certainly never consider such a small amount for a higher cost party.

shelbystar likes this.
  17. Well, the house has to draw the line somewhere. Plus I'm guessing the limit hasn't been adjusted in years.

shelbystar likes this.
  18. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

Great post Shelby . you made everyone aware of the way things are at the ranch.

shelbystar likes this.
  19. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Shelby is a great lady!! Super fun and sexy!

shelbystar likes this.
  20. Note to self..... Bake a cake and bury the diamonds inside.....

shelbystar likes this.
  21. KimGoode
    Chat with Me

KimGoode Welcome To Paradise Your Pleasure Is All Mine

I love watching this video and the cost is very true it takes hard work and money for us to keep ourselves up I love it

shelbystar likes this.
  22. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

LOL! You are super cleaver Rockports! LOL!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  23. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! Maybe a couple of extra gift cards might "accidentally'" get dropped in your purse on an out date when you're not looking! Or maybe magically appear in your panties when you go to put them back on. ;) Who me? Nope not me. Honestly, I have no idea where those came from. :rolleyes:

shelbystar likes this.
  24. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

You are too funny! I love your personality! Right on!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.