Long overdue Review for Mika Tan!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ltilluck, Dec 7, 2009.

1. So this is my long overdue review of my first experience at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch with the infamous and legendary Mika Tan!
    First off, since I was travelling from the great north, Oh Canada!, and never been to Nevada before, I called the Bunny Ranch ahead of time, and asked what they would recommend for accommodation and transportation. The graciously took the time to answer my, what I term, annoying and “newbie” questions, and they definitely guided me and took care of my concerns.

I was informed that the Bunny Ranch offered a limo pick-up service from the airport to the ranch, and decided to take up this great deal! Plus was not too willing to rent a car, since my flight was extremely exhausting, and was still not accustom to driving on the right side of the road (due to the fact I grew up in the Caribbean and we drive on the left side, I know, very weird). The driver was punctual, pleasant and very professional. Took me to the hotel that I was recommended to stay at, then to the ranch and then back to the hotel in the same night! The limo was stocked with drinks (water and red bull is what I vaguely remember seeing, forgive my memory, I was extremely sleep deprived at that point in the night), and was playing one of the Cathouse DVDs.
    I stayed at the Gold Dust Hotel, based on the fact they have a deal with the Bunny Ranch making it the preferred choice for my needs. The hotel provided excellent service and rates for the time I was there, but this is biased opinion since my stay was every brief and didn’t partake too much in the gambling area of the compound (huge place, well for me).

So with accommodation and transportation now accounted for, in a foreign area of the globe for me, it was now time for the real reason for the trip! To visit all the sites, and gambl……..wait, I mean visit the Bunny Ranch, because that’s the only point of interest I visited! So, to be honest, never in a million years I thought I would have made the trip all the way to Nevada and visit the BR, but due to certain events, and the result of the choice can only be described as serendipity at this point, because it was truly a wonderful experience!

I had corresponded with Mika Tan prior to my arrival to confirm details such as what day I would be coming to see her and the package I was interested in acquiring. The first night I saw her, the night of my arrival into the country, was not the night of our appointment, but she still greeted me, full of smiles. Unfortunately, I didn’t return the same, again due to the traveling process….(think I flew for 13 hours and couldn’t sleep on the plane :S) I mentioned this cause it resulted in minor miscommunication the other day, but was easily resolved.

Anyways, on the day of the appointment, she greeted me with the same energy she had when I first saw her, dressed very classy yet jaw dropping at the same time. I have always had a thing for her from the videos I had seen of her, and imagined what she must be like in person. However, after finally meeting her, she is without a doubt a truly wonderful, beautiful, entertaining and caring person, who just loves and leads a life of her choosing, with strength of character that shocked me and made me revere the person she is. Somehow, I was still nervous about the whole experience, and it obviously showed, but Mika responded in such a way that I gradually felt relaxed and comfortable. She gave me a quick tour of the BR, took me to organise the financial aspect of the party, and then we were off to her room for the main event! :D

She took great care of me, was extremely professional, health conscious (which was an added plus since it didn’t ruin the experience), and overall had an AWESOME time, which I plan to do again soon, early next year.

You would definitely be making the best decision to spend some time with this person, and hope to do so again, with more company :wink:

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That was a great read, ltilluck! Glad you had an unforgettable experience.

3. Thanks, took me awhile to type it up. My BR was truly a memorable one. I hope to return soon :D

4. Thanks for the review, my wife and I are looking towards Saint Pogus and hope Mika will be there..

5. great review