Lily Lovecraft Review - 2 nights of bliss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TimU00, Apr 11, 2016.

1. What can I say about Lily other than she kept me cumming back for more. Bad puns aside, while not originally planned, I ended up spending two nights with this beautiful, sexy woman. The first was a two girl with Piper Rae (amazing in her own right) and the second one on one with her. The minute you see her beautiful blue eyes and bright smile, she puts you at ease. Then she takes you on an incredibly pleasurable experience you won't forget. Whatever your fantasy is, Lily will definitely fulfill it.

So be sure to book an appointment with her, you do not want to miss a chance to spend time with this beautiful, sexy, kinky, nerdy, genuine, punk rock girl. Yes, she is all those things and more.

Thanks again for a great time Lily!

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. Sounds like you had an incredible time here at Sagebrush ranch! We have so many lovely and kind hearted ladies- I hope you'll come back again soon!

4. Lily is such a sweet and genuine girl. I'm glad you got the chance to meet her and Piper and had a great time. She always does keep you coming back for more haha