Light for the hearing impaired

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by corynnconrad, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I'm curious, has a deaf girl ever worked at the ranches?

If so how would she know when the bell was ringing?

I think a small flashing light would be helpful to not only the deaf but the hearing impaired also!

Just an idea...

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

I don't know that there has ever been a bunny/lover who was hearing impaired, but I think the flashing light is a great idea. I think it would be useful for everyone as it would lesson the noise in the house and not disrupt parties that are intensely quiet on purpose. ;)
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I agree!
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Super idea!
  5. That would be cool :p
  6. Yes I think it would work. You are such a bright light Coryn
  7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

8. cool idea :D party with ya soon [smilie=be mine!.gif]
  9. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. gijen
    Chat with Me

I think it'd be a wonderful idea, that way no one is startled while in a party.
  11. KittiMinx
    Chat with Me

KittiMinx My common sense is tingling.

A light could also be disruptive, though, depending. What about something that vibrates in a pattern? Like a little desklight that could blink and then vibrates in a pattern just enough to be felt.

I have vision issues but to make up for it - at times I have near supersonic bat-hearing. However, my sense of touch is among the strongest. I sense some of the slightest vibrations, even when sleeping, and bolt up. I can always sense someone coming to my room most times before they're even near my door.
  12. I'll admit ladies that that's a wonderful idea but also you know an idea that needs to be thought out thoroughly on how you would go about it to make it a reality if you had a situation like that to deal with but still depends on a lot of factors
  13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Yes I am very curious about the hearing impaired for girls and clients also!