RANCH SPECIAL LET US BEAM YOU TO THE NEXT GALAXY

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Feb 16, 2016.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

HI EVERYBODY!!!

CUMISHA AMADO - ADULT FILM STAR COURTESAN 2014 AND KRISTI KISS WANT TO BEAM YOU TO THE NEXT GALAXY WITH OUR 2 GIRLS SPECIALS:

BOOK 2 HOURS - GET THE 3RD HOUR FOR FREE[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BOOK AN OVER NIGHT - FROM 11 PM - 7 AM - GET 1/2 DAY FREE[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BOOK A 2 DAY OUT DATE - GET THE 3RD DAY FOR FREE[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BOOK 90 MINUTES - GET 30 MINUTES FREE[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] IMG_7111.jpg

TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT IN OUR BOOK WITH A DEPOSIT, CALL (775) 246-5683 AND LET US ALSO MILK YOUR MILKY WAY TOO[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great special Cumisha! So creative!