Late night session with Jenny Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Nov 2, 2016.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

After being on a plane for seven hours I finally landed in Reno and after getting to my hotel I started to developed cabin fever so I decided to message Jenny to see if she was working and she was. I then headed over to MLBR for some company. We talked over drinks and got to know each other very well and let me tell you Jenny is such a great conversationalist who is also a laid back, cool, and no pressure girl who will put your mind at ease. Our mutual attraction to each other was pretty obvious the moment we started talking. I already had an appointment set up the next day and wanted to save myself for it but I just couldn't take my eyes off Jenny. We then went back to her room to talk privately. She understood that I wanted to stay committed to my appointment and wanted to make sure I was happy. With my instincts kicking in I made my decision and booked a party with her.

I got freshened up and as Jenny made her way back from the office she turned on some Classic Rock and we started undressing and kissing which led us to her warm and comfy bed. I wanted to taste her just as much as she wanted to taste me which then led to some hot and steamy 69 action. We then had sex in a variety of positions including doggystyle, reverse cowgirl and missionary just to name a few. Seeing Jenny's ass and boobs bouncing up and down on me is a sight i'll never tire of. After cumming a few times herself Jenny helped me finish with a nice blowjob. After cleaning up we hopped into the shower still having fun dried off and got dressed. She then put on her cute wonder woman pajamas and wanted to nap after our sex session but not before she walked me back out to the parlor and kissed me goodnight. Jenny is a class act who really loves what she does and always ensures a great time. Until next time Jenny

-FriskyJimmy29 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BrandiMinx, tuch2881, NtdFsu and 2 others like this.
  2. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

great review FriskyJimmy29 Jenny is a beautiful and fun woman to talk with. have not had the pleasure of having a party with her yet just hung out and talked to her last time I was there, she is a great lady

BunnyRanch likes this.
  3. Agreed!

And what are you waiting for? Just sayin.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Such a fun review Jenny!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Love this! Jimmy we always have fun when you are around! Ps I still have your belt :)

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  6. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

All the more reason to come back ;)

7. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a great review!
    It sounds like you had a great party with Miss Jenny ;)

8. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

We need to relive this night one day soon!

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!