REVIEW Lanie Lynn @ KitKat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Party back on June 15th

Went up to Reno mid June for some recon at the multiple ranches and hoping to party with Charlie Daze. Had a great party with Charlie. While waiting at the booking window this cute dirty blond girl walked by for a lineup and I said to myself, I need to meet this lady.

Well a few days later I was back and was talking with Lanie Lynn. She's a cute lady and has a really positive attitude. I wasn't sure if I was going to party with her but I said to myself, let's talk and see where it leads me.

She was ok with everything I suggested and seemed ready to go. Made an offer and off to the booking room we went.

Boy was I glad she said yes to me. She's a ball of energy and I had a lot of fun with this energizer bunny. She suggested a few positions and some things that I normally don't do. It's great when ladies take the lead cause I like to please also.

Guys and Gals, this "young" lady is a LOT of fun. Just book her. You won't be disappointed.

Lanie - I had a great time and I should have booked a longer party with you. I will be back and hopefully we can party again.

2. LanieLynn
    Chat with Me

LanieLynn Lanie Lynn @kitkatranch.com

Aww thank you! I had a great time and I hope see you again soon! :)