Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by adalineray, Aug 3, 2016.

1. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

As many of you already know, I live right by Topaz Lake. I go to the lake almost everyday, so it's nothing new to me..

But I hardly ever get the chance to make it up to Lake Tahoe!!

I would love for someone to take me out to Tahoe before Summer ends!

I have so many different bikinis that I would love to wear for you!

Email me now and let's set up this date while it's still warm enough to swim!
    We can also ride paddleboats and go parasailing or ride jetskis! How fun would that be?!
    Book the outdate and get 2 hours free back here in my suite at the house! Wine and dessert on me, of course!
    Or if you just can't wait and want to book this date RIGHT NOW, go ahead and call the office at 775-246-9975

I'm excited for his special date with YOU!
    Lake Show likes this.
  2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

3. Make appointment now !!
    She is adorable girl! ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  4. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

wow Adeline Lake Topaz is beautiful......................
  5. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Let's get some sun and have some fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

A lake date sounds perfect right now!
  7. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

I like that! You definitely need to have a lake outdate! It's so hot!
  8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Lake Tahoe is so beautiful and a lot of fun to spend with a special someone. Book these outdates with Adaline, right now, Gents!
  9. You look set and ready to go on the best date ever at Lake Tahoe! You have such cute swimsuits.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

What an amazing way to spend the day...at Lake Tahoe with gorgeous sexy Adaline. I love your latest pics Adaline!! You look heaven sent.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

11. Beautiful and excite it time in Lake tahoe !!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I just went on a camping trip and it was super fun!
  13. I'd love to take you on a camping outdate!
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book her today!!! She is adorable and amazing!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
  15. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Come out & enjoy this sexy kitty today & take her out on a really nice date. Sure you'd enjoy the fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]