Kit Kat

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by kristikiss8, Apr 29, 2016.

1. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

image.jpg doing my room as a pirate captains quarters.. Come join me in my chambers.. Aargh

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

will this be in your new room at the kit kat? When?

kristikiss8 likes this.
  3. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

This is an awesome theme room idea Kristi! You creativity is awesome!

kristikiss8 likes this.
  4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

HOW GREAT OF AN IDEA IS THIS, KRISTI! HOW EXCITING!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S TIME!!

kristikiss8 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S FINISH!!! I'LL BE DECORATING MY ROOM TOO WHICH IS NEXT TO YOURS!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kristikiss8 likes this.
  6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Kristi's pirate chamber... I love it!

kristikiss8 and QueenMissyFox like this.
  7. QueenMissyFox
    Chat with Me

QueenMissyFox New bunny in town! ask me anything<3

That is so cool!!! I haven't figured out what I want yet lol but mine will definitely be slightly themed as well;)

kristikiss8 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to decorate our rooms and bathroom[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

QueenMissyFox likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

LET'S ALL BREAK-IN OUR NEW BEDROOM WITH LOT'S OF CUM TO CUM!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Counting down.. Woot woot

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CUM AND JOIN US AND CELEBRATE THE GRAND OPENING OF KIT KAT RANCH!!! THERE WILL BE A BBQ POOL PARTY AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TOO!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BOOKING INFO (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]