Kit Kat

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by kristikiss8, Apr 29, 2016.

1. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

image.jpg doing my room as a pirate captains quarters.. Come join me in my chambers.. Aargh

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

will this be in your new room at the kit kat? When?

kristikiss8 likes this.
  3. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

This is an awesome theme room idea Kristi! You creativity is awesome!

kristikiss8 likes this.
  4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

HOW GREAT OF AN IDEA IS THIS, KRISTI! HOW EXCITING!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S TIME!!

kristikiss8 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S FINISH!!! I'LL BE DECORATING MY ROOM TOO WHICH IS NEXT TO YOURS!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kristikiss8 likes this.
  6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Kristi's pirate chamber... I love it!

kristikiss8 and QueenMissyFox like this.
  7. QueenMissyFox
    Chat with Me

QueenMissyFox New bunny in town! ask me anything<3

That is so cool!!! I haven't figured out what I want yet lol but mine will definitely be slightly themed as well;)

kristikiss8 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to decorate our rooms and bathroom[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

QueenMissyFox likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

LET'S ALL BREAK-IN OUR NEW BEDROOM WITH LOT'S OF CUM TO CUM!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Counting down.. Woot woot

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CUM AND JOIN US AND CELEBRATE THE GRAND OPENING OF KIT KAT RANCH!!! THERE WILL BE A BBQ POOL PARTY AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TOO!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BOOKING INFO (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]