KIT KAT USTREAM!!! LOOK !!! UPDATED 11/16

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ivymae, May 6, 2016.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Yes they are! What do you like talking about on Ustream, Gezabella?

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I loved last weeks Ustream. Everyone had such funny stories of their first time. I particularly liked Cumisha's first time story. It was hysterical.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ivymae likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Anything and everything! lol I loved hearing our viewers comments when they watch.

BryceStevens and ivymae like this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You do great in chat, Bryce! This week is going to be fun, too[/QUOTE]
    I look forward to being there for it IvyMae.

ivymae likes this.
  5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, yes!! It was a great and fun show. Cumisha always has great stories. I can't wait until this weeks, show. Any suggestions?

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yes, I also love re watching the shows. You see something completely different in replay, than when you are actually on and live!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I look forward to being there for it IvyMae.
    [/QUOTE]

I am putting together this weeks show right now!!! So exciting!

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. I am soo excited to be on U stream this week!!!! I can not wait!!!

ivymae likes this.
  9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I am putting together this weeks show right now!!! So exciting![/QUOTE]
    I love the subject of this weeks Ustream..."What would you be career wise if you had not chosen to come into the sex industry?" One more day until Ustream. I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!! Watch the show and join the Ustream chat.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ivymae likes this.
  10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yes, me too, Cassie! It's going to be so much fun and even funner now that you will be chat with me!

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I love the subject of this weeks Ustream..."What would you be career wise if you had not chosen to come into the sex industry?" One more day until Ustream. I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!! Watch the show and join the Ustream chat.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together. [/QUOTE]

Yes, watch this Thursday at 6pm! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sageb...&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20160727183531

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love our U-Stream broadcasting live from the Kit Kat Ranch every Thursday night starting from 6 PM - 7 PM. Cum and join the fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I love Ustream, too Cumisha! It is always a great time!

14. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

My friend John is excite it to see it Ustream.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

That is so exciting! I love when the guests look forward to our stream and have fun in chat with us!

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

O TBB! You know we always have a fun time, here at the, Kit Kat!

18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Tell us what you want to see this week, Thursday at 6pm pst! email me at ivymae@kitkatranch.com with all your suggestions and ideas!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cum and join us for U-Stream at 6 PM on Thursday night and ask us questions and let's get to know each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae and gijen like this.
  20. I can't wait to be a part of this weeks Ustream at the kit kat!

ivymae and gijen like this.
  21. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

UStream is a great way to connect with our fans. Make sure to watch us live on UStream every Thursday at 6pm!!

image.jpeg

ivymae likes this.
  22. gijen
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to seeing you!! XoXoXXX

23. gijen
    Chat with Me

Ivy & I will be hosting this Thursday at 6pm!! Make sure to watch us LIVE! I tend to say some pretty outlandish things. Tune-In!!!!!!!

ivymae likes this.
  24. I love the what kiteh did at the end of the you ustream she put in credits.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    gijen likes this.
  25. gijen
    Chat with Me

ivymae likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I love to hear stories.

ivymae likes this.
  28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You always have good suggestions Ivy!

ivymae likes this.
  29. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I am so happy and excited that you are apart of this house and all our weekly fun streams too, Katherine!

30. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You are so right, Jen! It is a fun and informative way to chat and get to know the ladies, weekly! You are such an amazing chat host, as well! I can't wait for this weeks stream !!

31. ivymae
    Chat with Me

32. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I absolutely, when Jen and I host together! We sure know how to have a sexy time! Who else loves to see us hosting?!

33. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Me too, Sophia! I love to hear your stories and listen to your sexy accent while you talk!

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Shelby! I miss doing Ustream with you at the LRN! You are a great host, too. Being a fellow brothel sister, do you have any suggestions for our future shows ?

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love U-Stream!!! Cum and join us every Thursday at 6 PM and her our stories and chat with us!!! It's a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.