KIT KAT USTREAM!!! LOOK !!! UPDATED 11/16

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ivymae, May 6, 2016.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

We have Ustream Live, every Thursday night at 6pm! We have a fun show planned this week, so make sure you do not miss out!!

WATCH OUR USTREAM EVERY THURSDAY AT 6PM!
    >>WATCH HERE<<

kkgirls.JPG

WE ARE ALSO GOING TO DO SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT. USTREAM IS LIVE BUT ALSO RECORDED FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO WATCH AND CHAT WITH US LIVE. SO, WE ARE GOING TO START VIEWER APPRECIATION SHOUT OUTS. IF YOU WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SHOUT OUT FROM YOUR FAVORITE LADIES AND/OR DO NOT MIND US SHOUTING YOU OUT, MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR BOARD MEMBER NAME OR NICKNAME TO THIS THREAD.

Or you can even email me with names, ideas and/or suggestions at: IVYMAE@KITKATRANCH.COM

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    BryceStevens and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. Why not just do it on Thursday I mean sagebrush is Wednesday love ranch is Friday and Bunny Ranch is Saturday so why not .

3. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Or you could do one on a Tuesday and have two weekday broadcasts and then two weekend ones

ivymae and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.
  4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THESE ARE ALL GREAT SUGGESTIONS, KEEP THEM COMING! I REALLY LIKE THE 2 WEEKDAYS AND WEEKEND IDEA! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  5. Myself personally, would prefer to see it on a weekend. Since generally during the week I have no idea when I'll get home from work. I've missed the last two Loveranch north ustream shows since I haven't been able to make it home in time. Thankfully there are recordings, yet it still isn't the same.

ivymae likes this.
  6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINION AND SUGGESTIONS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE WANT TO MAKE SURE IT IS AS CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE, FOR EVERYONE TO WATCH. :):)

7. Thursday.
    If the ladies start their shifts on Wednesday, then they be showcased on the Thursday show.

ivymae likes this.
  8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I AM THINKING THURSDAY IS A GREAT DAY, TOO! NOW WOULD YOU PREFER AFTERNOON OR EVENING SHOW?

9. I like thursday as well. Then don't have to wait so long between the different shows.

ivymae likes this.
  10. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Cassandra Cain Available May 26th! Book a party now!

ivymae likes this.
  11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, LEOLIASS! IT WOULD WORK OUT PERFECT, GETTING AN AWESOME NEW SHOW ALMOST EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK :)

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I AM HAPPY YOU WILL BE JOINING ME, NOT ONLY AT THE NEW HOUSE, BUT AS MY USTREAM PARTNER, TOO!! IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SHOW.

kmoney and Cassandra Cain like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I like Thursday too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YAY! GOOD. I AM THINKING THURSDAY'S SHOULD BE OUR DAY!

kmoney likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I AGREE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  16. I'm thinking thursday in the evening is great. Any day for ustream is a fabulous day!

ivymae likes this.
  17. I think Thursday evenings are perfect for the Kit Kat to have ustream!

ivymae likes this.
  18. i say afternoon like sagebush.

ivymae likes this.
  19. Ideally Thursday, since that would make 4 days in a row for Ustream broadcasts from the Mound House brothels. The problem might be the time of the broadcast. I'm thinking 6pm or later, since from what I hear the BunnyRanch and Love Ranch North have their tea parties on Thursday afternoon. Dennis might want to host some of the Ustream broadcasts from Kit Kat and say something at the tea parties too. One question, when is the Kit Kat Ranch going to have their tea party and doctor exams? Doesn't Sagebrush Ranch have both of theirs on Wednesday, and then their Ustream broadcast immediately after their doctor exam and tea party on Wednesdays? One possibility might be to move the Sagebrush Ustream broadcast time to Wednesdays at 6pm, and have the doctor exams and tea party at Kit Kat Ranch on Wednesdays just after doing those things at Sagebrush Ranch.

Another thing about special events/parties. Madam Suzette usually has events split up on Friday between Sagebrush Ranch and Love Ranch North such as the St. Patrick's weekend celebration. The BunnyRanch had Saturday nights to themselves, but will they now have to share event times with Kit Kat Ranch on Saturdays or will Kit Kat Ranch have to share Friday time with Love Ranch North and Sagebrush Ranch for events?

I'd like to see a real Block Party in the Red Light District "cul-de-sac" maybe sometime around the 4th of July or Hot August Nights.

gijen and ivymae like this.
  20. ivymae
    Chat with Me

HEHE, WAS THAT A BLOCK PARTY OR A COCK PARTY, ISURFER?? ;);)
    I am going to probably guess and suggest that the USTREAM should be on Thursdays, after tea party at the Love Ranch North. It would be convenient for Dennis to just hop over to Kit Kat right after tea party at Love Ranch, too. All the houses share the same doctor day, which is Wednesday. And as far as the party and events, I am not quite sure yet, but you know Madam Suzette is the best at this and we will get it figured out, perfectly. I think a block party is a great idea, too! It's going to be a fun summer and I can't wait to see you here <3 xxox !!

21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Thursday is better than Tues. I am busy many Tues nights.

ivymae likes this.
  22. So Ivy, with this week being the Grand Opening any hints on when we have to keep our eye's out for the Kit Kat's first uStream appearance?

gijen and ivymae like this.
  23. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I am actually not sure yet, but I will definitely find out this evening and let everyone know!! :D

24. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for letting us know, DOC! We do not want you missing out on our fun new streams!!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BOOKING INFO: (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  26. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Do we have a KitKat U stream channel yet? If so, what is the address?

Thanks.

ivymae likes this.
  27. ivymae likes this.
  28. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hey TS! Thank you for watching. Did you enjoy the show ? :D

29. ivymae
    Chat with Me

gijen likes this.
  30. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

That link doesn't have anything on it. It is the link to the You tube page. We need U stream, please.

ivymae likes this.
  31. Thursday's are sounding like a great day for you guys.
    5baa86f8-5841-42eb-97f1-b80e39d157e4.jpg

ivymae likes this.
  32. ivymae
    Chat with Me

We are now using a You tube page that will have the streams. The stream should be posted after the weekend :)

33. ivymae
    Chat with Me

We had our first Ustream at 6pm last night! It went great. Make sure you check out next weeks. Cumisha will be hosting :cool:

34. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Your first show was great Ivy...I got the re-run off twitter....Jen was fun ...well done. PS: looked like Roxanne was having some fun in the background. :)

gijen, ivymae and Slider like this.
  35. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Here's the link TS!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif];)

gijen and thunderstorm like this.