Kissing from head to toe! Yes or no?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DyanaDyamonds, Jul 10, 2016.

1. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

DyanaDyamonds The legend continues alien cathouse (Vegas)

Hello darlings,

Do you guys like kissing your partner? If so do you like it all over. Where do you like to be kissed. So tell me, from head to toe yes or no?
    Kisses,
    Dyana

Attached Files:

2. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Yes love kissing, I like to kiss all over but I like being kissed mainly on the lips, neck, shoulders but I'm not complaining about any where else.

BryceStevens and Air Force Amy like this.
  3. my nipples - love having a woman kiss and suck my tiny little nipples.

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I think most guys and girls like to be kissed from head to toe!

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. Kissing is a big deal to me. I need to feel the passion that kissing brings. I love being kisses anywhere on my body. I especially love it when a girl kisses and sucks on my nipples as well. It's a major turn on. But nothing compares to a deep kiss on the mouth.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  7. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

I love kissing! Passionate simple and sweet just like me! kisses,
    Dyana

8. SofiaSin
    Chat with Me

SofiaSin Beauty & Brains in a tight sexy package

Humm....love kissing from head to toes with special stops on the way :p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Air Force Amy likes this.
  9. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

I also like kissing the head of a mans cock. Turns me on. Don't know why.
    Kisses,
    Dyana

SofiaSin and Air Force Amy like this.
  10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Instinct says it's the right thing to do ;););)

DyanaDyamonds and SofiaSin like this.
  11. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

Yes mam I agree!!!
    Xoxo,
    Dyana

12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

13. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

Good questionAmy! I think kissing any where is wonderful. What do u guys think?

14. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Kissing is something your really good at. I should know.

DyanaDyamonds likes this.
  15. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

Hehe Vanity. Thank you
    Xoxo,
    Dyana

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

17. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

I always like going down hehe.
    Xoxo,
    Dyana

18. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

yes Dyana It is so much fun............................

19. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Foreplay is the best teasing& touching so so hot 20160520_130722.jpg

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love giving sweet kisses all over your body!!! I love cuddles and hugs too with slippery wet, sensual and erotic welcome showers to start with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  21. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Love to be kissed from head to toe!!!

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Yes, I love to be kissed from head to toe and to kiss another from head to toe. I particularly love my back being kissed, neck shoulders and up and down my arms. It's a turn on when someone is a good kisser.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

thunderstorm and SDJ like this.
  23. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

I love it when a man kisses me all over my body!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Something interesting I've found is more men love having their nipples licked and sucked than women. Has anyone else noticed this?

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

26. Head to toe all over!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mopar Lover likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love kissing too!!!! Book a party with her and have her fulfill your fantasies!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. LOVE THIS POST!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DyanaDyamonds likes this.
  29. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

That is an interesting observation. I do not know if that is true, but I do know that women don't tend to lick or suck on men's nipples too often.

30. I do not recall if this is something that men have ever asked me to do but just this week I found myself fondling and nibbling on a mans nipples! I most definitely enjoyed it!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  31. yes of course!!!! but I really loved kissing your neck and nibbling your ears!! hhmmm I never did kiss your toes, next time??

32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yes, I've been with man men and women(I'm not ashamed to say) and have found many more men love having their nipples played with. Thus it is a regular part of my repertoire as I lusciously kiss up and down the body of whomever I'm with.

VictoriaKeyes and thunderstorm like this.
  33. Kisses everywhere are always nice!

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  34. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Yesssss! N very sensual! Love it