REVIEW Kissing and cuddling with Lexie James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

So I did all the parties that I planned but I don't fly out until Monday and I didn't want to spend the weekend alone. So I decided to spice things up a bit just go to a random house and pick a girl out of the Lineup so I decide to go with the Love Ranch North. I get there and then there is the Lineup which really excited me because I never experienced it before so I had to choose from: Casey Cross, Riley Zane, Felina Meow, Canela Cummings, Chanel Lee, Lexie James, Aisha Shah, and Cherry Lane. It was a hard decision and I was a little nerve wrecking being put on the spot there but I chose Lexie James. She takes me to her room and on the TV I see she was watching Once upon a time on Netflix so we talk about what I want to do for the party.

I tell Lexie that that I wasn't really looking for sex but wanted to do a kissing and cuddling type of party something more intimate than what I have done before so we book the party. We strip down to just our underwear and we kiss, cuddle, and talk it was great! I am very lonely guy so it was great to feel this intimacy with a beautiful woman the endorphins in my brain were going off from all that kissing. Let me tell you the best part about the party was having Lexie James lay her head across my chest at that moment I felt like the man a beautiful woman like Lexie James laying on my chest I felt like a king! Lexie also let me rub her booty;). She also told me the meaning behind her wrist tattoo, if you ever party with her ask her about it your eyes might get a little watery. From the tattoo we segway to talking about our favorite Disney movies, she is a big fan of Disney movies! It was a great party and thank you to Lexie James for showing me great intimacy!

2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I've met Lexie and she seems a great girl to kiss and cuddle with--or do more. Sadly when I met her I was too worn out to do anything more than chat with her.

LexieJames likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! I have always thought Lexie was a beautiful lady (Oh those EYES!!!) and to know she watches "Once Upon a Time"... BONUS!!!;)

LexieJames likes this.
  4. That's a delightful experience. Lexie is a pleasure to spend time with, glad you got to share a great intimate time with her.

LJE21 and LexieJames like this.
  5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Aw thank you so much for this review! I really enjoyed connecting with you and I am glad you enjoyed it to. I can't wait to see you again!

LJE21 likes this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

LJE21 likes this.
  8. Lexie seems like so much fun to kiss and cuddle with. She's so soft, I think I need to experience this!!

LJE21 likes this.
  9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

LJE21 likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Lexi is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LJE21 likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks LJ21 for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LJE21 likes this.
  12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

A experience with Lexie is ALWAYS amazing :) should

LJE21 likes this.