Kiss me Tease Me Jade !! (10/29)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Nov 3, 2014.

1. My very first party in over a year- and we didnt even have sex!!!!

Jade and I have partied alot before and have done a bunch of different parties. I had an idea of having a foreplay only party- no oral and no sex. Just kissing and touching. Jade always greets me with the biggest hug when we meet. Its been a long time so it was an extra long hug ! We sat and talked for a bit. Jade has such a sweet and open personality. She really is one of the most caring people i know.

It was very tough to not go XXX and even Jade was tempted to break our rules! But we ended up having an amazing time! It was like we were two horny teenagers who couldn't keep their hands off each other! It was a ton of fun and definetly a unique party! Thank you Jade for an amazing party !

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Definetly everything you said.

That was a really nice time. You have always been creative with parties :)
    I enjoyed that time as I always enjoyed any time with you. You were always very sincere with me and that means a lot. You said what you meant and meant what you said ;)
    I miss you here and wish you all the best. I hope that I may be lucky to see you again. Or you may be lucky not to hehehe as life goes on [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

This is a real classic party, and still on my fuck it list. Way to go Ankou!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is right?
    It's so simple and fun. That is a type of party it should be done if a person has more time to be around as I am sure they want to have all when here :)
    Jade is raising her hand to be part of that hehe.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Talking about making out :)
    He has been quiet on the boards, but was always a nice guy with me. If you ever read it. Jade is missing you ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.