REVIEW Kinky time with Colette Wingtouched

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sammy Ranger, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Saturday night I had the most degrading and humiliating time of my life with Colette Wingtouched. It was one of the best times I have ever had being topped by a woman. She gave me exactly what we negotiated before our play and definitely added her own flare. I completely felt like I was her sub during the play. I ok'd her to parade me around the place in CD. Bonus for her Dennis just happened to be there. So I definitely got my humiliation. I was sore and totally felt like I was her bitch.

Our date was a switch date so after she was done with me it was my turn. She was awesome to flog and hit with a few of my toys. She is very passionate and affectionate in play and she made me feel like a teenage boy again when it came time to finish. She is someone I would trust to top me anytime and a girl I could take to a dungeon. I wasn't a client for our time I was a partner.

You want smokin hot, great high, amazing ass and tits she is your girl. If you want a woman be your bitch she is your girl, If you want a girl to make you her bitch you guessed it she is your girl.

2. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

Thank you so much for your review!! I'm glad you had so much fun! I had an awesome time!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! [smilie=happy.gif]