KEELY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Keely is Young, Short, Petite and ALL WOMAN. Everything is there, Everything works, and Everything will exceed your expectations.

Keely and I had a 1.5 hour GFE party in early June. Keely was open to any suggestion that I wanted to try. I even got to do a couple of things that I had not tried before. Satisfaction was achieved by both parties.

At the same time Keely was sweet, tender, and loving – the ideal girl friend. Kissing, hugging, and cuddling were had in abundance. We took advantage of the outside hot tub for more of the same. We finished up in here room with more of the same.

Keely is one of the undiscovered treasures of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, but will not be for long. She knows how to treat a man. Give Keely the opportunity to demonstrate her skills and show you her warm and caring personality. You will be glad that you did.

2. Awe! Thank You So Much!!!

XOXO!

3. Keely, everything I've heard about you is amazing. I do hope you're around when I make my trip to the ranch later this month... I'd love to get to meet you.