****KATHERINE STONE---NEW TO KIT KAT****

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Katherine Stone, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Katherine Stone
    Virgin Territory

Excited to announce that I have joined the beautiful team at the Kit Kat Ranch! I am looking forward to creating new and exciting memories here.

IMG_8698.jpg

I am available Sunday-Thursdays 12 noon to 12 midnight and 12 noon to 2 am Friday & Saturday! Stop by and introduce yourself, I am always ecstatic to meet new people. :)

Feel free to email me at katherinestone@kitkatranch.com with any questions or to set up appointments.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Sharky, gijen, lingerieluvrm and 3 others like this.
  2. Hope you have a lot of fun and success at the Kit Kat. Picture looks amazingood [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen and Rubi Valentine like this.
  3. Such a beauty!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]Welcome!!! Can't wait to POP that Cherry Baby!! Book NOW, CUM on down!!

*48 KitKat Ln,
    Mound House NV
    89706*

gijen likes this.
  4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Welcome to the Kit Kat, Katherine! You are so much fun and I am so glad you came and joined us, here!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Welcome to the "Sisterhood of Kit Kat Kitties"!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Thank you, that's is very sweet of you!

Glad you like the picture, I have many more to share on the boards soon!

gijen likes this.
  7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wow! That is a sexy pic Katherine! Someone needs to come and pop this virgins cherry before I do!

8. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Welcome to the house beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Verona

9. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I'm so excited to have you here. You're very pretty and will do well. Welcome!!
    image.jpeg

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  10. Welcome aboard! !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.
  11. Sparky
    Chat with Me

Sparky Active Member

I love your picture Katherine you look very sexy thanks for sharing

gijen likes this.
  12. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Very beautiful picture of an amazingly beautiful woman. I wish you success and happiness. Hope I get to meet you this weekend.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  13. Thank you very much, you are too sweet! I would love to meet you while you are here, please feel free to introduce yourself. :)

gijen likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are awesome and adorable and we are happy you are here at Kit Kat Ranch!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  15. Thank you for the kind welcome to the Kit Kat guest ranch, all of you ladies have been so sweet and welcoming. I am so happy to be here, I love the red light district, there's no place like it!

Sharky and gijen like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're Welcome!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts''!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.

17. Thank you, I'll be sharing more soon!

gijen likes this.
  18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

I am so happy you are here with us at a the, Kit Kat, Katherine! You are so sweet, pretty and a ton of fun!! I am so excited and ready for more parties, fun and experience to cum!

gijen likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Welcome to Kit Kat Katherine. You're so sweet and beautiful. I'm glad you are with us. You fit in perfectly with the lovely Kit Kat ladies.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

gijen likes this.
  20. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Welcome to the family beautiful[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178856105873384.jpeg

gijen likes this.
  21. Thank you for the wonderful welcome to the Kit Kat ranch ladies.

Gia, I was previously at the Love Ranch for almost a year and am now available at the Kit Kat right next door, but thank you for the welcome!
    :)

gijen likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Welcome to our "Sisterhood of Kit Kat Kitties"!!! You are a "Sweetheart and Adorable"!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen and Katherine Stone like this.
  23. You are too sweet Cumisha, I've really enjoyed myself here at the Kit Kat. I appreciate all the ladies who have welcomed me and made me feel great in a new house.:)

gijen likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! You are so sweet and adorable too!!! We have a "Sisterhood" here at Kit Kat Ranch1!! It's a "Disneyland of Fulfilling Fantasies and distressing lives"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen and Katherine Stone like this.
  25. Hello Gentlemen, I am still available the Kit Kat by appointments as well as line ups 12 noon to 12 midnight.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

gijen likes this.
  26. Welcome!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  28. You are hot Latina girl !!!
    Beautiful picture !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  29. Thank you, you are too sweet. You are a gorgeous Latin woman. :)

gijen likes this.
  30. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!

BOOK KATHERINE NOW:
    (775) 246-9975
    KitKatRanch.com

ASK ABOUT 2-GIRL SPECIALS!! ;)

I would also love to meet YOU, and I am available by appointment 24/7, or I accept walk-in's & requests here, at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch, Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 9pm.

I am available to host, or I can easily come to you! Yes, I'm available for Out-Call.

To BOOK ME NOW, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch 775-246-9975
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIALS!!
    MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

You can reach me by email at: GIJEN@KITKATRANCH.COM

Follow me on twitter!
    twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS

G. I. J E N
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html