REVIEW Kama Sutra and Harley Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Racher1982, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Gentlemen, please let me say, you have to try Kama Sutra! I finally did with the most amazing woman. Harley Lane :D

I wanted to try new things recently in life, and was very happy with the results. So I decided to keep exploring what life has to offer.

I got to talking online with Harley Lane, and she is fantastic! She listened to all my thoughts and desires about wanting to experience more in life. She started a conversation about Kama Sutra with me, linked a couple of sites, and suggested a book or two if I was interested. Well I was :D

After some reading, lots of day dreaming, and more conversations with Harley. I booked an appointment with her. My god, she is more beautiful in person!

I was now even more excited about my evening. We talked for a while, with lots of flirting. Eventually we went back into her room. She lowered the lights, lit some beautiful candles, and we reviewed some of the wonderful positions we wanted to try.

From there she guided me with passion and affection. It seemed like hours we were wrapped into each other’s bodies, in ways I never dreamed. I still am trying to process everything that I experienced, but I can tell you one thing for sure. It was a night I will never forget!

Thank you lovely Harley Lane, thank you very much

2. Harley really knows her stuff. It sounds like a great party with her!

3. Thank you so much for the amazing review! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review for me!

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. This is a great review, I really do appreciate it! <3

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

8. sounds like an amazing time with Miss Harley

9. Mmmm! you're so sweet, nom nom nom tastey!

10. Thank you Cherry for taking the time to check out my posts!

11. Thank you Lannister I'm glad you like it! We had a blast!

12. Thank you again for such an amazing review!

13. We had such an amazing time together, can't wait to see you again!

14. Sounds like something I'll have include in our next time together miss harley

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Hmmmm, Kama Sutra is suddenly so interesting

17. Absolutely! You just let me know when you want to do it!

18. Thank you so much Cumisha! You are so sweet!

19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thank you so much Cumisha! You're always so wonderful!