Kalli Morgan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rogue, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I want to take this opportunity to offer an account of my recent trip to the Love Ranch and of my incredible experience with the lovely Kalli Morgan. But first I want to point out that I haven't had much experience with women. I have always been shy and reserved when it comes to members of the opposite sex. I suspect I'm not the only one with this problem. After much trepidation, I finally decided to do something about it. I wanted to find a place that was safe and discreet. So I finally resolved to come out to the ranch. After reviewing the profiles and photos of all the lovely bunnies I quickly became drawn to the beautiful Kalli Morgan. I wanted to find someone unintimidating, intelligent, elegant, down-to-earth, and above all patient with someone with my limited experience. Kalli was not only beautiful and sexy, but had a wholesome, girl-next-door quality about her that I found especially appealing. Plus her profile mentioned she specialized in virgins. So I decided to book an appointment and I couldn't have made a better choice. As I quickly found out, she embodied all of those qualities I was looking for and more.

She promptly replied to my initial email inquiry and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. I expressed how nervous and insecure I was about my first time and Kalli did all she could to reassure me and put me at ease. She even gave me her personal number and called me as soon as I arrived to see how I was doing and to tell me how excited she was to meet me. Kalli also arranged the limo to pick me up from my hotel, which was one less thing I had to worry about. I don't remember much from that initial conversation, other than she had one of the most sweetest, sexiest voices I ever heard.

I was growing more excited as the moment of truth arrived, but I was still nervous when I saw the limo pull up. I couldn't believe I was going through with this! But to my astonishment and delight when the limo door opened I saw the most glorious pair of legs sitting there entreating me to come inside. I've got to say Kalli looked absolutely stunning in a low-cut black evening dress that accentuated her beautiful breasts and shapely figure. All I kept thinking about was how beautiful she looked. During the long ride back to the ranch she nuzzled next to me as we got to know each other better. As I said before, I'm quite reserved but Kalli was so easy to talk to, personable, smart, and attentive. She genuinely wanted to get to know me as a person. Which was quite refreshing; it easily made me more relaxed. Looking back I know I would have been intimidated and overwhelmed going through that ranch gate by myself. Kalli definitely sensed that and was gracious and considerate in coming to meet me and helping put me at ease. Once we got to the ranch I was able to meet some of the staff and a couple of the other girls. They all couldn't have been nicer.

After a smooth negotiation Kalli took me by the hand and proceeded to give me a tour. We finally ended up in the VIP room where the festivities would commence. Kalli quickly peeled off her dress to reveal a magnificent body, slender and athletic. Her skin was soft and unimpeachable (and believe me I inspected every glorious inch!) From head to toe I couldn't have imagined anyone more perfect. There was that radient shade of blonde hair; those piercing eyes; sexy, seductive smile; those kissable lips, small, sensual, which she liberally put to use throughout the evening. And I haven't even gotten to her best parts! I took enormous pleasure just watching her move about the room, or simply seeing her lay in bed next to me. She asked a few times what I was thinking about while we snuggled together. At the time I couldn't adequately express those feelings. It was unchartered territory for me. All I can remember was a feeling of sheer bliss.

We partied for three hours. And while I won't go into too much detail about what we did that night, I will say that it was the most sublime experience I've ever had. To be honest, my mission was to simply lose my virginity; but Kalli's mission was to give me the most mind-blowing experinence of my life. She went all out; the whole nine yards. Massage (it was so good I got two!). Scented oils. Music. Champagne. Hot tub. etc. etc. etc. It was definitly clear that she spent a lot of time and effort to ensure this would be a night I would never forget. Throughout the evening she literally could not keep her hands (and mouth) off me. And I've got to tell you, Brad Pitt I'm not. But for that one night she made me feel as though I was. The way she looked at me, touched me, kissed me, etc. I know I wasn't the best lover she's had. I was clumsy, awkward, unsure of myself, nervous. But Kalli was so understanding, caring, patient, never rushed, and took the time to educate me in the art of making love to a woman. I took enormous delight in trying to please her.

All in all it was an amazing experience. And I've been reliving every momenet ever since. As I said, I expected to lose my virginity that night but what I didn't count on was falling in love. Kalli is one of those rare women who need never make the slightest effort to have men fall in love with them. It certainly didn't take much for me. And I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Thank you Kalli. I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to see you again.

2. That evening was very special. I am honored that you chose to be with me. I look forward to the next time.
    Thank you for the kind review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Rogue, Very Nice Review on this Special Lady!

I have never met Kalli, but, I know that when We do meet,
    She will treat Me as well as you were treated!

-------------------------------------------------- :roll: Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Kalli, I look forward to the day that we Do meet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I am looking forward to meeting you as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Charlie, the countdown has begun. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Charlie,

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I can honestly say that Kalli is one of the nicest people I've met. An absolute sweetheart, on top of being a very sexy lady. She really gets into her parties and I got the sense that she sincerely cared about me. I mean, I truly felt desirable, something that I haven't felt for a really, really long time. That's what made the evening so special for me. I think you'll feel the same once you meet her.

7. Thank you. It was a wonderful night. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. What a great review. Brings back memories of my own time with her.
    Quite a lovely woman. Very sexy and classy.

9. Thank you sweetie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Just so you know... I am now at the Bunnyranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I'm moving to Nevada and will be avail by appointment any time after June 15th. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! It gives a very good insight into what a party with Kalli is like! :D

13. Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you Danica! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. i'm giving this a well deserved bump

16. Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Kalli has amazing parties. She really takes her time.

18. Thank you bboy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Since late spring, I had been contemplating a trip to the Ranch as a gift to myself for completing PhD coursework after the summer session was finished. I finally "took the plunge" and booked a plane ticket; plans were then made to visit Kalli Morgan at the Ranch. Over the last several weeks I had e-mailed her back and forth, thoroughly read her website and all of the many glowing reviews posted by her adoring fans, and prepared myself for a quick weekend getaway to the Ranch.

The day had arrived, and I landed at the Reno airport a couple hours later than I expected due to a delayed connecting flight, but Kalli more than made up for my lateness with charm, beauty, laughter, and pure sexiness. As I was waiting for the limo at the airport, Kalli texted me and said "I have a naughty surprise for you." I couldn't wait to know what it was! So, the limo pulls up at the airport and the driver kindly takes my bag before opening the rear passenger door; there I see Kalli dressed casually but looking absolutely wonderful. Then, the surprise: another Bunny was in the limo. It was Jordan Soprano! I think my jaw must have hit the floor. Not only was it my first time ever in a limo, but I was in the presence of two stunningly beautiful women, Kalli and Jordan. That's where the fun started....

Kalli and Jordan, from the very beginning of my all-too-short visit to the Ranch, made me feel like a king and the only man in the world. I was speechless for the first few minutes of our ride in the limo. They poured a glass of champagne for each of us and we began the ride back to the Ranch. I couldn't believe my eyes -- these gorgeous women, who I had previously only seen through pictures on the website, were now right before my eyes, seated on either side of me, and both were infinitely more beautiful in person. I know I said at least twice, "Somebody pinch me, because I'm certainly dreaming." Our time together got off on the right foot, for sure. Conversation was relaxed, easy, and fun. The champagne made "getting to know you" all that much easier.

Upon arriving at the Ranch, I was given a tour and eventually led to Kalli's room, where we made a relatively smooth transaction regarding the night's plans and finances. Kalli was super nice when it came to explaining the Ranch's rates, and that made the process with the cashier go very smoothly as well. My only regret of the entire night was not coming armed with enough cash for a longer encounter. (But, it gives me an excuse to start saving up for another trip. I look forward to the days of an actual salary once my PhD is earned; being on a student's budget sucks!)

Kalli knew of my long-distance travel, and she had kindly booked one of the private suites for our time together. As luck would have it, the suite was right outside of the pool and hot tub! Kalli and Jordan led me to the pool, where we began the "true fun" of the night. I learned of Jordan's talent at water skiing, witnessing it first hand! I also got to experience Kalli and Jordan's superb abilities at "motor boating". (You can use your imagination on that one.) As much as I'd love to share all of the exsquisite details of my time with K&J, I am going to simply say that I was treated as a VIP -- never have I made such a quick bond with two other women. They made me feel completely comfortable, completely open, and put me in such a fun, relaxed mood. The K&J duo is a volatile combination -- they should come pre-packaged with warning labels! They seem to know each other so well, and share a chemistry that is palpable. What fun it was to be in the middle of these two sexual dynamos.

Our night ended much too soon, but K&J left me on a physical and emotional high that I am not sure I've ever experienced before. Three days later, and I'm still feeling the after-effects. Thankfully, the cloud-nine feeling has lingered since returning home, and my memories of our time together will hopefully last for a long time to come. Kalli and Jordan have made this guy's entire summer; I can enter the coming school year with new energy and wonderful memories of my night at the Ranch. Those qualifying exams and dissertation proposal won't seem quite so daunting when I have thoughts of K&J running through my head.

I can't wait to get back to the Ranch. It will definitely be sooner, rather than later. Save me a spot on your hard mattress, will you, Kalli? :wink:

20. Yes she does! And it was ssooo nice to meet you bboy!

21. I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm so glad to see that my review had such a positive response. Kalli is definitely the best. I absolutely love her. And I was so glad I had a chance to see her again last week. Making the visit even sweeter was the addition of the beautiful Jordan Soprano. I can't thank both Kalli and Jordan enough for making that party possible. I just posted a review of that encounter. Let me know what you think. Suffice it to say, I had an even better time that last year.

22. we had soooo much fun with you!!

23. I'm so glad you did. I had just as much fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. We had a great time!

25. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Reviews like these don't just happen. They are earned and deserved! Two great reviews which follow many others for these two seemingly amazing ladies! I am sure that the experiences written about were just as fantastic as they sound! Hopefully one day I will have the chance to experience one or both of these amazing and very sexy ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]