KALLI MORGAN, WOW, SUCH A DIAMOND

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 21, 2009.

1. I had gotten in touch with Kalli when she worked for Love Ranch, but didn't connect until her debut at Bunny Ranch. We had been in touch via email and such, so I knew a few things about her, and had much anticipation and was maybe a bit nervous about meeting her. I had read so much, and always try not to have preconceived notions about a woman before we meet in person.

Let me say that Kalli is much more than anything I might have gleaned from postings or conversations. True GFE ? For sure!! Let's see, what can I say about Kalli? Appearance? She is so sexy, and has such a wonderful demure. Guess you could say, GREAT KHARMA!! She has it all !!
    Great sexy legs, nice breasts, beautiful eyes, wonderful smile. Her skin is soft and her lips are wonderul as well. But what I like best about Kalli is this. SHE IS KALLI. She is just a "real" kind of gal. It was SOOOO EASY to be with her.

I had previously negotiated some time with Kalli, and she was to be my MORNING GIRL. Just let yourself in honey!!! But, I couldn't sleep at all in anticipation of our first meeting. We met earlier and had breakfast. Then she went to get ready and I waited impatiently. It was like winning a gold medal when she walked in the door.

The bungalow is a true bachelor's pad, and to be quite truthful, I'm not sure if we spent much if any time in the actual bedroom, not that it matters. There's an ergonomic sex gym off of the living room, and we did spend some time there for sure. Kalli is NOT afraid to let you know when things are going well for her. I simply love that. And, she is trully multi-orgasmic. Nothing like being with a girl that loves to give the ultimate in pleasure while receiving the same!!! It just makes things so damn natural.

My only regret is that I didn't book for longer with Kalli. We could have gone on for hours, I'm sure.
    She seems to look great no matter what she wears, and especially when not wearing anything. The next time I am able to be with her, I am hoping that we will be able to go out in town for a bit and spend more time together. She is such a joy to be with, and she is just TRULLY The Girl Next Door!

She has the beauty, grace and skills all men are looking for in a woman. BUT, she is one thing that some are not. She is SINCERE in her best wishes for the people she is with. That is so important to me. I would be remiss in my posting if I didn't tell you that Kalli went far past what I had expected when I first met her. She is trully another SPECIAL girl to me!!!

THANKS KALLI, YOU ARE TRULLY A WELL CUT DIAMOND!!!! Hope to do it up right next time!!

Jim(Seattle)

2. Jim, I enjoyed every minute that I was able to spend with you. A true gentleman. I look forward to your return.
    Thank you so much for the kind review.
    Big kisses, Kalli [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Kalli is quite the treat! Glad you had a good time with her!

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, firstflight!

5. Thank you Seven. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]