Kalli Morgan and Cami Parker; Oh what a night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jan 15, 2010.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Toeknee.........Welcome to the club! I also am a satisfied member of Kalli's Army! After spending an evening with her in Oct. She is everything you describe an more! A special friend, lover, sexy. Passionate about her clients as well as her family and friends. I am glad to call her my friend , as I know you do as well? I am also looking forward to our next adventure together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Welcome to Kalli's Army! John

2. ToeKnee, I feel honored to be the first woman to take your virginity! You are such a gentleman. I could talk to you for hours.(not to mention what came afterwards) :D I felt like we have known each other for a long time. I look forward to the next time. I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Kisses, Kalli [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Toeknee.... thank you sooo much. I cannot wait till March!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Toeknee. We all had sooo much fun!!! Thank you for a wonderful night. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. LOL.. thats funny! I love to be the reason your muscles are soar. Two girls will do that to you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]