Kalli is the BEST of the BEST!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pony boy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. My wife and i went to the bunny ranch just for Kalli Morgan and I will honestly say she is one of the GREATEST people we have ever been fortunate enough to get to know and is a CLASS ACT!!!! In all areas of humanity and professionalism!!I have been ill with A pancreatic condition that has left me disabled but that did phase Kalli or the rest at the ranch!!We were treated like royalty and Kalli was just the best I wouldn't even consider anyone else for the time of your life and with your spouse you feel so special and she sets you at ease and treats you like you are the only star in the sky!!! She is smart,sexy,great in all aspects you and your life!! She goes over and above by getting too know you and getting to know her and the whole place was top rated in customer treatment!!! If I was to put Kalli on a Scale of 1-10 she hit 100!!!! The whole staff took care of not just me but because I was so ill they took care of my wife all during our stay and we are forever in their debt but Kalli went above and beyond and I recommend her too everyone and we hope to be back there very quickly too see her again and relax and enjoy whom we consider a good friend and fantastic person!!!! I know even though I have had a stroke that the treatment will be no less and that Kalli will take care of us and my rollerderby wife like royalty!! WE LOVE YOU KALLI WORDS DON"T DO JUSTICE FOR YOU!!!! She should be bunny of the world in our opinion!!!!

2. WOW!! Pony boy. Thank you very much for the kind words. You honestly brought a tear to my eyes. I want to see you be healthy enough for you and your sexy roller derby wife to come back and see me. SOON!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Ty Dinoman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you very much