Jordan Soprano-Cuteness and Beauty at the Same Time!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Well folks, where can I start?? I've been with Jordan Soprano before, both one on one and with others. I decided it was time to fly the plane somewhere, and where else to fly to besides Carson City Airport?? It was a no-brainer. Since I had been with Jordan before, I just "had to" be with her again.

She is such a cutie. I simply adore her smile, her eyes, her lips, and her breasts. That is not to say I don't like the rest. Those are simply to me what I consider to be the main attracters. Jordan is always eager to please, which is easy to see. She genuinely loves what she is able to do, and it shows!! She also presents herself in such a sensual yet playful way!!

Just seems like the [smilie=hot over you.gif] more I see this girl, the better she gets. This visit was certainly proof of that. I have a tendancy to be just a little bit stubborn at times, but she managed to change all that!!! It's really nice to be with someone that is laid back and not afraid to laugh and giggle. THAT is one thing I LOVE about Jordan. It's just so easy to be comfortable with her. And sometimes those things really count. It's just so much easier to let go if your partner is having fun, and she seemed to be having as much fun as I, if that is possible.

Jordan is beautiful and cute at the same time. She possesses everything that a man could want.
    Now some of this might be because we've been together before and she now knows me better, but that's just fine with me!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Jordan for the TLC that you gave during our last little party. It is trully appreciated. I thought of you while cruising home at 10,500 feet in the smooth cool air, and thought how much more I would miss you than before!!!

Jim(Fly Boy)

2. Re: Such A Cutie, Oh My God

First Flight Quoted: Jordan is beautiful and cute at the same time. She possesses everything
    that a man could want. It's just so easy to be comfortable with her. And those things really count.
    It's just so much easier to let go if your partner is having having as much fun as I was.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Great Report, First Flight! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Reading this, makes Me think of the Great time Jordon and I had togeather, just a couple of weeks ago! [smilie=happy.gif]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Re: Such A Cutie, Oh My God

She definitly takes you into the clouds Jordan is a very fun person to know both in and out of the bedroom

4. By the way Sweet Jordan,
    Sorry that I didn't bring along my camera, and surprised that you asked about that. Next time I will be sure to bring it!! However, the camera cannot capture the joy you give me!!! That'll just have to remain in my mind until I return to refresh those images!!
    Kisses Baby

5. FF- Both having mutliple RLRR's on Jordan, it is clear we agree on how wonderful Ms Soprano is!! I'm glad to see there are others who appreciate her for all her beauty, inside and out. Good report FF and congrats Jordan for another glowing review!

Cheers,
    James

6. LoL, You are off the hook this time baby. But next time, before you even step on board the plane.. you better have that camera in hand! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]