About Me Join Me On A Sex Safari

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Aug 14, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

SEX SAFARI
    The word safari conjures up images of exotic adventure and untamed wildlife—a little you Tarzan, me Jane bare foot,barley clothed you clutching me tightly close as we swing through our loving, lustful escapades.
    I consider time spent with me something of a Sexual Safari. Thrill seekers , huggers and kissers need apply. Together we explore new heights of sensuality—unbridled, unhurried, unadulterated raw passion at its best!
    See, I truly enjoy experimentation and am something of a bedside Bwana. I want my guys (and girls) to reach heights of passion perhaps previously denied them. I enjoy raging romps of physicality. I want to explore every inch of my lover and have them do the same to me.
    You can be anyone you want at the Bunnyranch and I can be anything you want me to be. Our time together is private, secluded and personal.
    The Bunnyranch is a no borders, “ain’t nobodies business but our own” proposition—and the rub is, whatever you seek you shall find. If you’re a big game hunter—I’m the trophy you desire.
    I’ve always felt that a dream that can’t be realized is nothing more than unfulfilled sleep. I want the dreams of my partners to manifest in tangible, tactile realities. It’s not enough for you to open your eyes with a smile on your face; I want you to close your eyes with a smile on your face too! And that’s my promise and commitment—that together we will venture deep into that mysterious place where passion is unprohibited and exploration encouraged. Where social-mores mean less and breaking new ground is our goal…

Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa

FullSizeRender.jpg
    caressabackwfrzs4.jpg
    IMG_1429.JPG
    ck_wf1rzs.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    grizzly likes this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Ohhhh.... A sex safari?!?!?! Sounds like so much fun!!!

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The best thing about this package is we can have a Sex Safari anywhere we go! Let me wrap my arms around you and let the real world melt away....
    Kisses Caressa

ckp_9rzs.jpg

IMG_1427.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  4. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Yeah Ms. Kisses, let's go. I'll bring my Rhino horn

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, you always pack the Rhino horn with you!
    Join me on a Sex Safari and we will have a hot sexy good time!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome fun!!! Book a "Sex Safari" with her!!! She is amazing.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Take me into the sexual wilds Ms. Kisses

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We never have to leave our suite to have our sex safari! I will take you to the wild side of sex and we will enjoy it together!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Explore your Safari Party Adventure with her today!!! Book her today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Adventure and pleasure await those who take the trek with me on a sexual safari!
    Kisses Caressa
    webwater14.jpg
    webwater18.jpg
    webwoods7.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    grizzly likes this.
  11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Ivy Mae this is one hot package, we can go out or stay in my suite and have a Sex Safari encounter!
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_wrk_3986-1.jpg

ivymae likes this.
  13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

OOO, Now that is a hard choice! Rendezvous in the waterfall and then in your suite! Can I be greedy and chose both with you, beautiful Caressa?

14. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Every time we are together it's a Sex Safari! So hot and passionate!

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Ivy Mae, you can choose both! Would you like to join Ivy and I on a Sex Safari. contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Is this like a sexual adventure we could make love on the couch the bed the shower the floor everywhere. ;) That's my version of a sexual safari

caressakisses likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Why go to Africa for a safari when you can go on a Caressafari?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

What amazing pictures of you! What a safari that would be!!!!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let's go to this wonderful waterfall and have a sex safari right there off the beaten path! We will enjoy the great outdoors and the beautiful scenery.
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1414.JPG
    IMG_1415.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  20. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

We can go from the bed to the couch to the floor to the shower to the top of the washing machine.

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Our Sex Safari can include sex on most surfaces in my suite! Let's have one very soon together....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

it would be nice to have sex at my hotel and you stay the night it be like a hot slumber party

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael that would be a hot sexy sex Safari! Where is the place you would like our sex safari to happen...
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]

24. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I want you in multiple positions and surfaces and different paces. I'm excited

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Where would you like to start? We can make a sex safari anywhere we would like to be, outside, inside.... your wish is my command!
    Kisses Caressa
    408F742E-7C17-4102-80D0-A0E3193CC71B.JPG

26. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to do a Dr. Seuss of a sex.
    We can have sex on a boat.
    We can have sex in a pool and float.
    We can have sex outdoors and run.
    We can have sex on a beach and oh the sand is everywhere, how fun!

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero, I love this! We can have sex everywhere you want! Let's do it all!
    Kisses Caressa
    Webkisseslaketahoe_2016.jpg

28. A sex safari sounds perfect! I'd love the opportunity to mutually explore each other as well as new places and positions to have sex. Just curious, do you have any leopard print lingerie? It would seem most appropriate for a sex safari, and it gets my inner beast roaring, if you know what I mean.

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87, I do have a leopard print bikini and that I would love for you to take off of me! I want your inner beast to come roaring out in our encounter. Let's plan it soon!
    Kisses Caressa
    2BBB11F8-3E80-4186-BB11-BFE53D617C52.medium.JPG
    32F7582C-565D-4882-B84F-45455766B95C.JPG

30. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

U mean like have fun at your suite then to my hotel then somewhere else.;)

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

If we have enough time! Join me on a Sex Safari!
    Kisses Caressa
    4C0DA4E6-F1A8-4C99-9B2F-FA0FC6E60A0D.JPG
    627BA497-7B3F-4564-AE72-B3DD2BBFDC44.JPG

32. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I want to journey through magical, mystical places with Caressa--explore and expand!

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I will take you on a journey of you lifetime! Come and explore with me!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

34. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Adventure awaits when you safari sex-style with Caressa

35. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I love the picture of you next to the waterfall!