Jill Afterschool Tutoring

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dokkalfar, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Last week, Jill was in chat recruiting people to enter the Ugly Butt contest at the Love Ranch, which was part of the Saturday St.Pogus weekend events.

Somehow, I agreed with the stipulation that if the winner didn't choose her for the party, then I would.

Ok, everyone remember that teacher back when kids in school that you just thought was hot and fun? Well, Jill is the type of teacher we need in our ciriculum. She may have a degree in education, but that's not the type of teaching I'm talking about.

Phew, I lost the ugly butt contest, there's still hope for me yet. I'm not an exhibitionist and turned red for quite a while. After things calmed down, it was time for afterschool tutoring session with Jill.

WE covered or I should say uncovered various sujbects. We were resting before next set of exercises, and she asked if I had tried certain positional exercises and if I would want to try them with her.

It was during one of these new instructional sessions, that Jill learned I was double jointed and her face really lit up and said we had to try something. I do believe the test score for that last one went well above 100%.

Thank you Jill. I had a great time and you can keep me after school and tutor me any day.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Dokk,

Thank you for such a kind review. You know I like big guys, and I was very pleased with your appearance Saturday. So of course you didn't stand a chance in winning the ugly bum contest, and you won't win next year either! I know you have to finish your master and get gainfully employed before coming back to see me, but please send me a picture of that wonderfully magic digit of yours so I can reminisce properly.

Kisses,
    Jill