Jessica Marie is wonderful! A recent virgin's experience...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Stranger Things, Oct 25, 2008.

1. A week ago I was a 31 year-old virgin and I had decided I had had enough. The Bunny Ranch seemed to the best place to help with my situation (and yes, yes it was). After scouring the website and reading the forums, I started emailing some of the bunnies and I was eventually forwarded to Jessica Marie. I am SO glad I got in contact with her! I was looking for someone with patience and a kind touch to guide me through the basics. She was that and much more and I will be forever grateful.

I can confirm what other have said time and again about Jessica. As gorgeous as her pictures are, they do not do her justice. She has a beautiful body that is a delight to just gaze at and caress. Her smile is warm and inviting, reflecting her general manner. And that's really the best part. As others have said, Jessica has an terrific personality!

I thoroughly enjoyed having fun with her in the bedroom, but I also found out that Jessica is great to just talk to and hang out with. She made me feel welcome and more at ease from the moment she met me in the parlor. And one of my favorite parts of the evening was just skinny dipping in the jacuzzi with her in my arms just chatting (as Tim6565 also mentioned http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18751).

Throughout the evening, she introduced me to a few different things and let me choose some others. She knew I was very nervous, but was adept a easing my tension.

My appointment was Friday night and, after an amazing party, I decided I had to come in to see her the next morning. I'm glad I did because I got to have breakfast with her and meet a couple of the other bunnies before our final party. A great way to start the day!

I only have one complaint about my experience with Jessica: It was absolutely not enough time! But then I have a feeling that no amount of time with her is enough :wink: I hope to be back when I save up enough or win the lottery!

Jessica thank you so much for making my first time such an awesome experience! I will always have found memories of our time together. I wish you the best and hope to see you again!

-Charlie

2. I think Jessica Marie should have her own fan club.

3. I think your right... a fan club would be nice. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. I whole heartedly agree.

Props to Jessica for posting my sig too. :)

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Jessica is awesome she doesn't have a fan club yet why not she deserves one lets start one

6. Count me in!

7. I have to confess that I love virgins [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] So this was a great party. I am one of those girl that loves too try new things and too just have some fun !!

8. I can't wait to go there to lose my virginity after 26 years. Should I be nervous?

9. A lot of people get nervous whether they're virgins or not, but once you start spending time with one of the ladies you'll see you have nothing to be nervous about. :) They're all so nice... you'll have a wonderful time.

10. You made a wounderful chocie and im glade that you did it the best way ever and a night to remember. Xoxo, Muah, Alana

11. I'm a hardcore Anna Mills fan, but I am interested in Jessica Marie! I saw her at the ranch last time I saw Anna and I am looking forward to some time with the two of them in the future! Its so good to see that girls really do have chemistry, if you know what I mean!