Jade Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cms, Mar 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. So I was really just wanting to get away for a few days and being that Reno is pretty far away I thought it would be a good choice (plus it happens conveniently to be a mere 45 minutes away from LRN/MLBR/SB ;)) Now being that the ranches were all having their St. Patty’s day celebrations this weekend I figured it would stay busy with people coming in for the actual party or just for the day itself, so I really wasn’t sure I would be seeing Jade or not because I hadn’t actually made an appointment and I wasn’t going to assume she was available so I had been prepared to do a lineup if nothing else. It just so happens I messaged Jade and said in these exact words “So if I were to coincidentally be in Reno for the next couple of days what would you think of that” She thought I was kidding but when I told her I was already here she was shocked. She was like well what did you have in mind I was like I was wanting to do like an hour (since I’m still planning to visit in April for my birday :twisted: ) when would be a good time she was like it just so happens now would be a good time I’m like well I’ll be there in 45 minutes :) Now I won’t go into all the details but lets just say that Jade makes your money stretch as far as possible especially for repeat clients and she never leaves you disappointed, except maybe that you couldn’t spend more time with her ;) and damn do you miss that ass err I mean smile :twisted: once you leave.

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Glad u had a perfect time w sweet Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Surprise visits are the best!!!

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Hahah this review really made me laugh at the end. I'm glad you had such a great time together!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Surprise? That was unheard of.
    Hey, I am from several states over and just happen to be strolling in Reno lol
    You should have seen my face of surprise :)

I am though used to you. You say that you are feeling like coming in and boom... there you are hehe
    I do like the element surprise you add to the equation and must say that I have been missing it for a while.
    Maybe you want to check those mileages o your card and see how far it will take you ;)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  6. I mean a 6-7 hour plane ride is a case of I just happened to be in the neighborhood right? ;)

7. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Right? I mean, hopefully we are available for them when they show up unexpected. It's like a gift for the day :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He has a great sense of humor indeed.
    Missing some more times together :)