Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012.

1. It is difficult to say something about this amazing woman that has not already been said. I will describe my own experiences with her, and hope that yet another more-than-satisfied client will convince those with an extremely high threshold of how incredibly wonderful Jade Capri is!

Like so many other message board participants, I immediately noticed how beautiful Jade is in her pictures. She wisely posts many photographs of herself on multiple threads. Even though she does not show her face, one can easily see she has a fantastic figure (though believe me, she has a gorgeous face too!)! Not long after complementing her on her photographs, Jade replied to my posts. In addition, she sent private messages to me personally thanking me for supporting her!

Such messages led me to want to get to know her better. I started sending private messages to Jade, asking her questions and praising her for giving me such personal attention. After exchanging many messages for months, I felt quite certain that Jade was genuinely caring about her clients! She would occasionally contact me just to see how I was doing. Indeed, one can read her threads and see how much attention she provides to those that show even a passing interest in her.

I communicated to her weeks in advance of the St. Patty's bash that I could not promise a party with her, but would enjoy meeting her. She never pressured me to party with her, but expressed a general interest in meeting me as well as other board members who attended the party. She was always enthusiastic and caring in her messages.

When I arrived at the St. Patty's bash and met Jade, I almost froze. In addition to a wonderful body, she also has an extremely beautiful face! She was very friendly and expressed relief that I made it (I told her I might be very late due to multiple flight connections that day.) We had a very pleasant conversation. Jade is very nice, intelligent, and compassionate! We agreed to meet the following afternoon.

When I arrived the next day, Jade was right on time! We had another fantastic conversation! We went back to her room and easily made arrangements. Jade provided me with a truly fantastic party! She promised she would take good care of me! That is an understatement! Jade went above and beyond!

Jade--Thank you for everything you have done for me! The party was fantastic, but I also appreciate all of the attention you have provided to me on the public boards and in private messages! I hope we can continue to stay in touch!

All my best,
    K-Rocker [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Seems everyone likes Jade! Also another great review on this message board!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It make me feel special that you notice all the little things Rocker.
    I am greatfull that you not only noticed but put it in writing for everyone to see it. Just so you know I react to people energy and you have a lot to do with how I was [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I have to admit that I was excited to seat down and have a drink with you. I knew that you were playing by ear and that was fine with me. But I was pleased to hear that you wish to spend time with me. That made me happy.
    When I saw you with your name tag I wanted to play cool :mrgreen: So I waited a little but I had spotted you already.

Let's just say we deserved that moment we spent together. It was special and I am very happy you were too.

You are always welcome here and if it's up to me we will for sure keep in touch... until the next drink :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

A quick note - Sorry but I am not sorry I made you go to the reverse line up :mrgreen: . It was so much fun you all introducing your selves.

[​IMG]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I though so. Thank you Al for stopping by [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

They are the best Durty. I could not have asked for better for this portion of my life. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    They all do such great job describing the amazing ladies we have. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A picture to remember good times.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Very sexy pic!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you BL. I love this lingerie set.

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Well, you aren't wearing much of it. :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol true, but it is still lovely lol

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It is, but I prefer to look underneath it. :wink: :twisted:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww, just for that you get a sneak peak...

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

WOWWW!!! Love that view! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you. Me too. I get to see it everyday :mrgreen:

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You're so lucky! :mrgreen:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Rocker!!! How long don't see. How have you been?
    You can say hi over emails ;)