Jade Capri, my lover of the year

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Avatar, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Some of you know that I was a victim of the Butte fire in California last month and lost everything
    I own, since then have been dealing with a bunch of government agencies and sifting through the
    ash pile to find what little survived, my stress levels were extremely high and I just needed a break
    from all of it, so yesterday I decided to make my first trip to the Love Ranch for some stress relief.
    When I arrived I met Jade Capri for the first time and I was instantly struck by how amazingly
    beautiful she is, we talked for awhile and then went to her room to discuss a party, I didn't have
    a lot of money and she initially could not go with the amount of time I requested but she was
    able to work with what I did have and we were still able to negotiate a party and what a party it was,
    I had such a fantastic time, I have to say that it was the best sex I have had in a very long time,
    Jade absolutely took all my stress away; I was even able to fulfill one of my favorite fantasies
    which made the party even better. (that fantasy will have to be left to the imagination, I will just say it was
    a little unusual, but sooo much fun for me) Jade is one very special woman, super fun to be with, easy
    to talk with, beautiful, and what a lovely accent. I would absolutely recommend that you talk to
    her if you get the chance, I'm sure you'll have as much fun as I did, and I had a lot of fun.

Thank you Jade, I will remember that party for a long, long time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. It's been three days since my party with Jade and whenever I think of her beautiful face,
    sexy bottom and gorgeous vulva I still get big,,,, smile on my face. She is truly ten pounds of fun
    in a five pound bag, I'm not sure if she had as much fun as I did, but she made me feel sooo good;
    I sure hope I get a chance to see her again sometime.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am trying to gather all the reviews in my review thread so I can continue to respond. I read it and I will be back to respond in more details ;)

I hope everything is well with you.
    Seems like California cant catch a break :(
    I am so glad we could work something out even though what you were told didn't happen.

You know I would never let you leave with out us spending time together. It was very sweet of you to bring a little piece of your place to me even if it was melted by the fire. I still have it :)

I will always remember our time together, Avatar! I would love to spend more time together the next time you're able.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  5. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you, but I am glad the ladies at the ranches could ease your mind!
    awesome review!:)

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

So nice to see and read the reviews. It's a nice feeling to read the genuine thoughts by real people.

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.