REVIEW Jade Capri: My First Visit at the Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MysterMark, Feb 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. My birthday was at the end of January and I originally had plans to spend my vacation on the slopes and exploring Lake Tahoe and Reno. For a while, I knew I had time to visit one of the Ranches for a few hours, but I wasn't sure if I had enough for a good time. I was recently at one of the Ranches not too long ago. After a lot of contemplation, I decided to visit the Ranch and hope to make my birthday extra special. Since 2016, I had gone through each courtesan's bio, read many postings on the message boards, and watched many UStream videos. Based on that, physical and mental attractiveness, and who I felt most comfortable about adjusting to my needs, I knew who I wanted to meet... and that was the voluptuous Jade Capri. ;)

I contacted Jade through the website and I was lucky to book an appointment around a time that worked for both of us on short notice. I thought it would be a good idea to give her a head start on getting to know me. So I followed with an email containing several important details about myself to consider for our meeting (as well as future parties). I wanted to be concise and give Jade a fair amount of information without sending too many emails.

On the day of my appointment, I was both nervous and excited. I arrived at the Love Ranch North a few minutes early to give myself a little bit of time to relax. As soon as I entered the main lobby, I was greeted by the bartender and I mentioned I was there to meet with Jade. She politely ushered me to the bar as she went to notify Jade about my presence. The place was very peaceful during that time. There were other courtesans around the lobby, but they seemed to be engaged in a deep conversation and I didn’t want to interrupt them. I was also very self-conscious and concerned I would make a bad impression considering my history of meeting new people (especially attractive women). When the bartender returned, she asked if I wanted anything to drink, but I declined because it was too early in the day. I wanted to remember as much of my experience with Jade as possible. While I waited, the bartender and I had a nice conversation about general topics including events held at the Ranches and other places to visit in the surrounding areas. After a couple of minutes, Jade appears behind me wearing a gorgeous little black dress. At least, I thought it was black... or blue... or green… there is a possibility I became color blind for that moment as I became lightheaded. Her hair continued to move as she stood in front of me and I don’t think there was a breeze in the room. The morning light coming through the window behind her gave Jade a more angelic, dream-like appearance as the song "Hallelujah" played in my head… and then it became “Oh Yeah” from Ferris Bueller. It was almost like a scene from a movie, except without the slow motion. Wearing a beautiful smile, she greeted me with a warm hug, talked a little bit, and directed me to her room. :D

Jade and I talked about several things when I was in her room. Initially, I thought it was going to feel like being in a job interview or some other interrogation, but that was not the case at all. Jade made me feel at ease and talking to her was like talking to a friend. Even when a small earthquake occurred, she was very relaxed as one of the objects on the dresser vibrated for over a minute. I could tell she was very attentive, open-minded, and interested to find out who I am and what I like. I tried to be the same way with her, but unfortunately, I have a hard time talking and opening up to new people. Usually, it would take me weeks or months of frequently being around someone before I’m comfortable enough to be more open about myself (I’m an introvert if you haven’t already figured that out). I tried my best to overcome that issue (among other inhibitions that I have) and she was able to accommodate my needs very well. I learned that Jade is funny, silly, caring, compassionate, understanding, and has a good sense of style. :cool:

Eventually, the time came when we had to talk about what we are going to do and pricing. I became nervous again because I didn’t have as much to offer compared to the last time I was at the Ranches, but I was honest about it. I didn’t expect to receive a lot and I was hoping to enjoy whatever I can get while making her happy too. For the most part, I decided to trust Jade and gave her the opportunity to do whatever she wants with me as long as it doesn’t involve pain. I also mentioned I was not interested in anal, but she jokingly insisted on doing it… or that she would do it on me. I declined the offer and with that peace of mind, we went to the Booker’s office.

Back in her room, we began to prepare ourselves. The mood was set and eventually, Jade comes out wearing nothing but a robe and a seductive smile on her face. I was stunned as she approached me with her model walk. She invited me to seduce and disrobe her. However, I wasn’t too sure with what to do considering we didn’t talk much about what was allowed. I also didn’t want to assume anything without asking (especially with people I just met). At the same time, I didn’t want to lessen the mood. So I started to think about my next move and what to say. She slowly puts her arms around me and before I knew it, she surprised me with a deep, long, passionate kiss. I haven’t kissed a lady on the lips for over 10 years and when I kissed Jade, a warm feeling began to restore confidence in myself. Our bodies began to press up together as we slowly rubbed and caressed each other. All of a sudden, someone came knocking on Jade’s door. I thought, “Was my time already over?” and “Who could that be?” I was hoping I would have more time with Jade as she made her way to the door. As I stood there with my meat getting cold and pointing south, I tried to overhear what was happening. It seemed like whoever was at the door didn’t believe Jade was with someone. Jade had to spend some time convincing that person she was about to have sex. At the same time, I could sense a pleasant feeling between the two ladies’ exchange. It was similar to seeing two good friends interested in what the other is doing and being a little nosey. After Jade closed the door, our meeting resumed. I asked who that was and Jade replied, “Oh, it was Ruby.” I smiled thinking how adorable those two interact with each other. They definitely have a good vibe together. As I continued to enjoy my time with Jade, the passion behind her lips and her touch began to put me in a state of euphoria. My mind was melting and the thought of Ruby’s name turned into “RootPie” just before I stopped thinking about her. It really did.

( If you’re reading this, I meant no offense, Ruby Rae. I think you’re cool! ;))

Note: Ginger that we use in food is a root of the ginger plant (as far as I know). Roots absorb their surroundings. And a pie can be sweet and delicious. Perhaps, I subconsciously came up with the name "RootPie" from knowing how Ruby loves to absorb knowledge and how sweet of a person she is. Hmmm… :rolleyes: *thinking/wondering*

(…and of course, she is a very attractive “ginger” whom I’d like to party with someday)

I’m not going into a lot more detail about my special time with Jade after this. I believe that should be reserved for the two of us. For the most part, we went with the flow and my overall experience was better than I expected. There was a good balance of physical and mental pleasure, including sensual touching, learning something new, tickling, and a certain level of intimacy and connection. It wasn’t until later when I realized I had my very first GFE experience at the Ranches. I’m glad it was with Jade. She was amazing. I learned a lot from her. I think I could do better next time considering my lower body was still sore from snowboarding the day before. I also need to work on minimizing other personal issues that Jade knows about. At the end of my visit, Jade walked me to the lobby and we continued to talk. Finally, she gave me a warm hug and a memorable kiss before parting ways. Later that night, I realized I've been smiling ever since I left the Ranch.

If you haven’t already been with her, you are missing out. I highly recommend Jade Capri for almost any type of experience. She is a beautiful person inside and out… and a very good kisser. I’m definitely planning to come back with more to offer. I believe we can have better experiences together when both of us become more familiar and comfortable with each other. :)

Thank you for a wonderful time together, Jade! You made my birthday special. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    John N Ga likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I just found the review!!!
    I can't respond now the way I like to, but I will be back with my response.
    I was thinking about you the other day :)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]