Jade Capri and Ally James...hands from heaven!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut, Dec 26, 2014.

1. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

Since I saw photos of Jade Capri and Ally James, I fantasized about having a party with both of them. We all communicated a few weeks before our party, and every communication was more erotic than the last.
    On the night of our party, I felt my hardness threaten to tear a hole in my pants. My heart pounded as I entered the Love Ranch North. Jade and Ally greeted me with the most seductive smiles, and in a matter of moments, we were finally together. Both Jade and Ally wore dangerous thong bikinis which accentuating their perfect bodies. Soft jazz was playing in the background and both ladies sat on either side of me on the bed, mirrors on both sides of the room so I can worship their gorgeous asses. My hardness was growing harder and harder, and Jade and Ally were smiling at my vulnerable predicament. Jade brought a bowl of lubricant and water, and both ladies teasingly dipped their hands in and out of the bowl, covering their fingers with lube.
    I can't even describe the unbelievable sensations I felt as Jade's and Ally's hands worked their magic on me...all four hands were on my throbbing erection at the same time, caressing, massaging...their touch took me on the ride of my life. I could see their perfect asses almost swaying to the rhythms of their strokes in the two mirrors, which drove me absolutely nuts. Then both of them took turns gliding their hands from the base to the head, one hand after the other, working me masterfully as a team. Their tongues teased me by tickling my nipples until they were as hard as my pulsating cock! All the while, both ladies looked into my eyes and I was absolutely melting. Jade and Ally then dipped their fingers into the lube-filled bowl again, my breathing deepening in anticipation. Jade and Ally resumed their stroking, their right hands together moving faster and faster as their left hands tickled my balls. I couldn't hold back even if I wanted too...The orgasm I had was so intense!!!
    We began kissing and caressing each other, my erection refusing to subside. Slowly, Jade's and Ally's hands slowly crept back to my hardness, but this time, their four hands began softly tickling every inch of my shaft, their fingers playing with me until my cock erupted in what felt like another bath of orgasmic ecstasy!
    I have been floating since that breathtaking evening with Jade and Ally, and I constantly relive each erotic second in my mind...I can't wait to see them again!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Jade and Ally are great!! I'm glad you had so much fun with these two beauties.

3. WOW that was a HOT read! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  4. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

It was one of the two hottest moments of my life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We had great chemistry right from the beginning. This is the most graphic review I have, but I couldn't deny that you wrote it all the way it happened :)
    Let's say we had great synergy and did exactly as you wished ;)
    You are a really nice person and we spoke about you for a while after the party. It was one to remember and I am looking forward to repeat that again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I miss you and Ally so much!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Wow, how awesome for you to have such an experience of a lifetime! Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

I would love to show you the talents of my hands on you some day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I would love that as well, Amy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

9. I had an amazing with you two! I just can't wait until we get to do a repeat of this party, it was too good to do just once ;)

xoxox
    Ally James

handjobnut likes this.
  10. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I can't wait either! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a HOT fantasy that became a reality!!!

Absolutely a turn on when reading this review!!

12. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I was hard as a rock the whole time I was writing this review...... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  13. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

There r so many ways to experience orgasmic satisfaction [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

We must to a foursome soon....Adison, Ally, Jade and I.... [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  16. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I can't wait! xoxoxoxo

17. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

I can only imagine you had a beautiful time! xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. See you soon!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Adison. We do well together. We had many parties together.

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is indeed ;)

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And I am happy that I was part of it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. This party was definitely unforgettable. We make a pretty amazing two girl team, Jade. It always helps when we have great clients such as HJN [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

24. It was indeed! :D

handjobnut likes this.
  25. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I look forward to repeating our amazing party in a week!!! :) xxxx

26. Hot hot hot - two great girls and a great guy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think is safe to say we all miss her.

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a great guest for us. We enjoy very much when he gets to visit.

handjobnut likes this.
  29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Naughty just as I remember :)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We always do. He is a doll.

handjobnut likes this.
  31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Its a great visual huh? :)

32. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I'm coming back early March! xxxxx

Ruby Rae likes this.
  33. mmm, that sounds like an amazing erotic massage! My sisters-across-the-way are so awesome :)

handjobnut likes this.
  34. My hands and I are ready for more fun..... :D

handjobnut likes this.
  35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to your next quick trip to us :)

dreamscometrue likes this.