REVIEW Jade Capri and a form of virginity I didn't know I had

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I last saw Jade a year ago during my first ranch visit. In fact, I had shared my ranch virginity with her (review here). Jade has been with the ranches since 2011 and has won numerous awards as Lover of the Year. Last year she added the crown jewel of Courtesan of the Year to her CV. From my visits with her, I believe she deserves every one of them. Jade is very hard-working, and that means two things: 1) she works hard to earn clients and 2) she works hard to make her clients satisfied & happy. She is very sexually skilled, personable, honest, and trustworthy. She’s both a friend and a lover. My recent date with her made me even more of a fan.

Jade white lace crop top.JPG

There are several ways to get to know Jade before you make a decision to book her for a party. She has a strong presence on the Ranch message boards. If you’re new, there’s a good chance you’ll get a little personal greeting from her before your account is more than a few days old. She maintains her own web site, jadecapri.com, and has a podcast series called “Pillow Talk,” which you can find through the iTunes store. Recently I repainted my bedroom while listening to Jade and her friends at the ranch talk about various subjects, from experiences in high school to female orgasms.

I booked an outdate with Jade for a Tuesday. Jade loves the Tahoe area and had volunteered to be my tour guide. I arrived with a few sackfuls of groceries in my car. Jade strives to offer discounts to help make your money go further, and one of them is time given (at her discretion) in response to donations of food that will go to a local food bank. The weather was clearing and warming a bit after the previous day’s snowstorm, and it looked promising for a trip over the mountain pass.

But first things first. Jade met me in the parlor and got me a glass of wine. She led me to the VIP suite, we took care of business (Jonia at the window was very nice, btw), and I settled back with wine in hand to await the good feelings to come. Jade returned in a silky robe with what I’m sure was some delightful lingerie underneath. However, I didn’t get to see it, as I decided to have some fun and asked Jade to blindfold me before we got started. She returned a few minutes later with a silk robe instead of a blindfold (“I couldn’t find it,” she said) which she tied around my head.

She stood me up and my glass of wine was quickly forgotten as her fingers, tongue, and skin did their magic. I shivered and gasped. Blindfolding is meant to heighten the other senses by depriving one of sight. Plus, it increases excitement because you don’t necessarily know what’s coming next. I heard the sound of clothes falling to the floor and grinned wickedly to myself.

Jade led me to the bed and we heated things up. Eventually the blindfold came off and I was delighted to see who I’d been pleasuring. Jade is a gorgeous woman – she has a magnificent tan and she’s fit.

Jade has expanded her repertoire of sexual expertise to include something called a prostate massage. Read more below:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/blog/prostate-massage/

I had reviewed Jade’s post and we had discussed it a little. Although I hadn’t asked for it, I wasn’t too surprised when, on my back, Jade began massaging my perineum and anus. She was very gentle and did not put any pressure on me at all. “I’m just going to stay outside,” she said softly.

Jade prostate massage glove.png

Although it felt a little awkward at first, I soon relaxed. What I felt was definitely not the same as if I was masturbating – I could tell it wouldn’t lead directly to orgasm, but it did feel good--amazingly intimate, in fact. I told Jade it was ok to go inside me. She moved very slowly and patiently. The prostate gland, which surrounds the urethra and contributes its own fluid as a portion of a man’s ejaculate, can be stimulated through the rectal wall. For some it can lead to a spectacular new form of pleasure and orgasm. Having read Jade’s blog post ahead of time, I was prepared for what she was going to do and I trusted that she would do it safely.

I will be honest – I did not come from the prostate massage, but that shouldn’t prevent other guys from trying it out. So if you try it and you don’t come, don’t think your physiology is defective. I did experience new sensations – my hands, arms, and face all tingled deliciously. Plus I got to try something new and experience a new facet of intimacy.

After this Jade and I continued our pleasure. For some reason I had trouble coming, but Jade was very patient and worked with me until I was able to climax. That felt terrific.

We showered up and got dressed and ready for our outdate. Jade picked up some beverages from the bar and we were off. Jade is a great conversationalist. I loved the passing mountain scenery and my first glimpse of Lake Tahoe. Jade had picked a lovely restaurant at the top of a hotel so we could take in the view and watch the sun set while we ate. It was a quality steak-and-seafood establishment. Food, wine, and company were outstanding. I felt treated like royalty.

And yet after all that Jade apologized later for dropping me off 20 feet from my car back at the ranches instead of right next to it. ;-)

In the world of the ranches, Jade stands out as a true professional and an expert – she’s like the trusted, senior physician whom junior doctors can look to for wisdom and guidance. Continuing the metaphor, she’s a practitioner who will take excellent care of you and keep you coming back for more. After all, she does have an excellent “bedside manner.” ;-)

This is a world of “bounded authenticity,” where you need to respect boundaries between yourself and the courtesans. However, there’s some room for a friendship and level of interpersonal comfort. I feel I’ve found that with Jade and I’m grateful. She’s an incredible asset to the ranches. Guys, run, don’t walk to book an appointment with Jade.

Jade Lake Tahoe wet T shirt.jpg

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review! @JadeCapri is a wonderful and skilled lover. I have had similar episodes of prostate pleasure, where no orgasm happens. It can sometimes take years of practice. There are forums on the web that have more info.

The tingling you felt is another kind of orgasm. It is called a Partial Body Orgasm, or a Full body orgasm if your whole body feels that way. Both Men and Women can have them. Any nerve can contribute to orgasm, from the ones on your feet to your hands to your anus to your genitals.

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review Broadhilt!! Your description of time spent with Jade was "Spot on" !!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Especially her preparations for an outdate!!:D:D

She is One in a Million!!!

Broadhildt likes this.
  4. I was waiting for the twist- Jade sitting to the side and someone else in the room letting you pleasure them. But yours sounded better.

I will read the prostate pleasure thing. I don't know I am ready for such, but if I am, I will call Jade.

5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Haha - that reminds me - Jade told me about parties where you're blindfolded, a lady comes in, you pleasure her, she pleasures you, and she leaves and you never know who it was, 'cuz the blindfold stays on the whole time. Sounds like fun but for now I think I'd like to see something, lol.

JadeCapri likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Thunderstorm! Very interesting to know. Will have to do a little more reading on this.

7. She'd have to tie me up because I would remove the blindfold eventually. Even then, I might try to push it off my face as I pleasure her.

8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I just think of myself as Skywalker in training.

"Reach out with your feelings. Use [her] Force."

JadeCapri and John N Ga like this.
  9. What a fantastic review of the marvelous @JadeCapri! She took such good care of you, from being a gracious hostess to exploring new things, to a night on the town! I bet you're looking forward to next time already ;)

Broadhildt likes this.
  10. Let go!!!! I think I get the idea. Okay, I like it.

11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Has everyone seen Jade's pics from a recent photoshoot? DAAANG!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jade green leotard hot.jpg

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thank Broadhildt for sharing an awesome review!!! You are very charming and sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am updating my review thread and finding some wonderful reviews I havent respond.
    I will be back to do my write up :)

14. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Among the many things I appreciate about Jade is that she gives good advice on how to "do life." Plus, it's good to see her being a friend and guide/coach to the other ladies.

(And Lord, does this woman know how to kiss!!!)

Jade blue leotard gorgeous.JPG

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is so sweet of you to say, Broadhildt! You too give me good advices.
    Thank you!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!