╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI • A quirky thing about yourself a day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadeCapri, Aug 17, 2017.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

[​IMG]

You are here almost daily reading and some post. I thought it would be cool to have you think for couple minutes or however long it takes you to post a quirk thing about you. It doesn't have to be very personal, but a way to get to know each other. I have a huge list of 500 facts about me. I know better than many how difficult it is to think of something simple, but you can do it.
    It can be something weird, funny or so simple that you might find silly. It doesn't matter, that just make you who you are.

I will start,

• I squeeze the tooth paste tube so all left over tooth past is on top of the tube. I don't use any device, just a corner of something, like a wall haha
    • When I eat an orange in my house, I like to use the peel to make my garbage disposal smell citrus. It's basically all I use for.

2. MollyCox
    Chat with Me

MollyCox IM AT ACH & I AM YOUR BEST...COME & FIND OUT!!

You want me to list 500 things about myself?

thunderstorm and PhoenixRising like this.
  3. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

My quirky thing of the day is:
    Texture is a huge thing for me with food! I used to love the taste of shrimp but the crunchy texture made me gag... fried coconut shrimp was the way to go.
    If I find a cilantro or tomato stem in my burrito I will gag and throw it out.
    I just stopped eating eggs because there was a crispy part in the middle of a boiled egg I was eating. I gagged and threw it out and haven't even been able to smell an egg without getting grossed out.
    When I ate meat, if there was a fatty chunk I bit into I would just throw the whole meal away. The texture would kill it.

4. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

I can't stand having dishes all over the counter. Paper work on n my office is another matter.

JadeCapri and PhoenixRising like this.
  5. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Odd quirk and my fangs come out simply thinking about, touching, or biting; Pop sickle sticks.

PhoenixRising likes this.
  6. Being a Chef, when going to a restaurant I examine my food looking for mistakes. Some things I never order. For example, meatloaf. Stay away from Chef specials (?). If the food is not cooked right I will head toward the kitchen. Even a fancy restaurant. When I eat out I want my salad first and the main course latter. Please do not rush me. The tip will be small. I only go back to restaurants with good service. I tip well if the service is good. Waitresses who know me give me fresh coffee, make sure it is cooked right, wine served the right way, check in on me. They know if I complain it is dead wrong. The older waitresses are the better ones. There are times a young waitress is very good. They usually are working for bigger and better things and soon they leave. Next time you are out eating in a restaurant think about this, is the person cooking my food a clean person. All commits are welcome.

DesertRose and PhoenixRising like this.
  7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

On this thread, maybe one every day or two. Give yourself a couple of years to get to 500, lol.

I write and rewrite things that I post before posting. It bugs me that I still make mistakes in grammar and spelling. I keep reading things that I posted that still don't sound right to me or are incomplete and need something added, so I go back and edit it.

8. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

At my cashier's job, I've got to have the bills--from $1 to $100--facing the same way, bank style, and newer design bills on top. It's so well organized, my co-workers can tell which lane I've been on s t the end of the day.

PhoenixRising and JadeCapri like this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Surfer is right, it will take a little time to get to that. Just write something interesting about your self. I say one a day, this way we all have a reason to come back here, read others and write again ;)

PhoenixRising and isurfer like this.
  10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't imagine how it is to have texture issues with food. Does that make you mad or you are used to it?
    I will try to remember not to eat eggs around you.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

• When in try to explain something to someone or say a word, quote or address and the person does not understand me, I get pen and paper to draw it or to write lol
    That happened when I want to remodel one wall at my place. I was trying to tell my brother how I envisioned it, he couldn't understand at first and I didn't know where my drawing was. My sister, based on what I said, while listening to us from another room, did the drawing and showed it to me. I start laughing, because she had the book, so I told her to turn it few pages back, it was the same exactly drawing!

12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Whenever I'm staying on a beach, I love to see a sunrise or a sunset ...

PhoenixRising likes this.
  13. I eat and write left-handed but play sports and everything else right-handed

14. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I can't eat any egg that is brown and crisp it I throw it away. I can't stand fat from the meat at home I cut it off before I cook. I can not eat my food mixed up so I do not like my food to touch it and mix and I must have salad on a separate plate. Friends tell me it mixes in my stomach and I say thats fine but its not mixing on my plate.;):)

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

When eating a meal, I cut it up before eating. Whether it be steak, spaghetti, fish or chicken.......waffles or pancakes....etc.

thunderstorm and PhoenixRising like this.
  16. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

The thing I fear most in the world is mayonnaise. I don't even like to be in the same zip code as it and I will only touch the bottle if I am wearing gloves. It is clearly a creation of Satan himself!:p

thunderstorm, PhoenixRising and SDJ like this.
  17. I don't care how any of my clothes are folded, but my towels have to be folded a certain way or I can't deal lol.

HotSexyDiction and PhoenixRising like this.
  18. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I like fried spam...and eat it at least once a year, more if I'm in Hawaii

19. On particularly hot days, I'll leave a water dish out for the squirrel that zips along the back fence in the mornings. Of course, the cats will indulge, too.

20. isurfer
    Chat with Me

My teachers would tell me that I have too many run-on sentences. I still have that "bad" habit but my typed words flow more easily than my verbal words since I sometimes stutter now and have a more difficult time speaking, especially since after my mini stroke I have a hard time getting the words out of my mouth that I want to say, I think the stroke affected the speaking part of my brain.

Now you made me hungry.

Do you put ice in the water dish?

21. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

This is the sweetest thing! Made my heart tingle!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

22. You know how people can crack/pop their knuckles, spine, and or neck? Well, I somehow have the ability to crack my right ankle. I don't have control over it either. Very infrequently when walking I hear a "pop" sound every other step. It can be awkward when walking down a silent hallway or library and your making this pop sound and you can see people staring.

JadeCapri and PhoenixRising like this.
  23. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

lol im so quirky that I even dream quirky dreams [smilie=happy.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  24. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

When traveling....I plan out every detail on what I will see or do. Depending on the weather.....plans do change.

25. When it gets really hot, which is a rarity around here, I will. I've caught the squirrel spreading himself out on the cool concrete in the shade to beat the heat.

Awww! That's a nice thing to say, Lexie!

JadeCapri and isurfer like this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love it too especially "Misubi" (Spam over rice wrapped with Seaweed). I was living in Oahu, Hawaii for 4 Years.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

tahoebigbear and isurfer like this.
  27. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Me dance? Not anymore, Igor. I used to when I was younger, but now I have trouble keeping my balance, even walking, I've fallen all too frequently. It sucks being old.

28. I LOVE LOVE LOVE meat fat! To me, that's the best part. Please save your meat fat for me, Lexie! :)

thunderstorm and RunningSquirrel like this.
  29. I chew my nails. A lot. Almost constantly. I tried putting fake ones on, and would scratch myself horribly in my sleep (also a very deep sleeper). I woke up looking like Freddy Krueger got me lol :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  30. I save Amazon boxes. I never know when they might come in handy :)

JadeCapri and RunningSquirrel like this.
  31. I'm all about neat, tidy and clean. Work areas and laboratory benches especially, you think a dirty kitchen is scary try walking into a lab and you have no idea what some liquid is that is either on the floor or the bench top. As the lab manager I'm a stickler for neatness and they learn fast or they just don't cut it.

32. Banginit
    Chat with Me

Banginit Well-Known Member

I have a ramp up dong for the day..... traffic is hell in bay area so when I get to my stop I wll crank my ramp up dong n set my day... here r some
    Shoot the trill - acdc
    Roller - April wine
    Space station #5 - Montrose
    Romeo Delight... van halen

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am with you in the dishes department and wish I was more organized with paper work, however, I have documents and papers that I might need since I moved to US.
    As I type it, I look into my office:(

Banginit and Sharky like this.
  34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I learned from a doctor when I was about 7 that apples are good source of fiber, specially the peel. So I wash it really good and eat it all, including seeds.

Sharky likes this.
  35. Remember Jade sometimes paperwork is more like organized chaos, it may look in dismay and completely a mess, but you can locate and find things because it works for you.