***JADE CAPRI - A CLASS ACT***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by origlegman, May 5, 2014.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Anyone who has ever met Jade Capri knows that she is a stunning beauty! But, this beauty pales when compared to her inner beauty and her humanistic nature. She is one of the sweetest and most compassionate women that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Whether you are a Newbie or a Seasoned Veteran, she will do all within her power to ensure that her client receives the best party possible. For these reasons, Jade has become one of the most if not the most, popular and successful Lovers in the history of the Love Ranch. Even with all this success, Jade is and continues to be a very private person. This fact carries over to her clients as well and she goes out of her way to ensure that one's privacy is kept secure. Stay within her boundaries and give her the respect she is due and deserves and Jade will give it back to you ten fold. Jade Capri is a classy lady and a class act and, after all, class is what this thread is all about. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. She is very classy. Great review of Jade, Origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sounds like the perfect choice for newbies (in sex and ranch visitors). [smilie=happy.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you babe. You and Jade share a lot of the same qualities. You are a class act too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

You are right in that observation breastlvr. Jade is the perfect choice!!!

6. Very sweet review, origlegman!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:mrgreen: Thank you Corynn! I'm sooo looking forward to getting close to you!!! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you so much for this note Origlegman. Your words mean a lot to me. You are very much right, I will go out of my way for anyone that respect me and my coworkers.
    It was very nice of you to take the time to write it. Many kisses to you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Ally. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) Thank you Breastlvr :)
    You are always super with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Agreed ;)

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Jade, I consider myself a blessed man by the mere fact of meeting and getting to know you. I know you will always be my friend and lover. Many kisses back to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful. He is always a gentleman.

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Always the flatterer! I'm happy to say that even with all your success, you are still the same woman you were when I first met you. Thank you for your friendship dear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

So sweet
    Great review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you cjx. I just have to say that anytime spent with Jade is always a pleasure and filled with laughs and great fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.
  18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Same here. I will be as long as you will have me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

YOu are right on this one, I am the same as when you met me, may a little too comfortable with you now lol
    But it's like you ask me to pick on you hahaha You ware too funny sometimes. Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We do have a lot fun together :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hear! Hear! Very well said.

This is what I appreciate about Jade.

JadeCapri likes this.
  22. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

I sure agree with this assessment!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Jade is truly a rare gem in addition to being a beautiful human being!!! Any time spent with Jade is time well spent and you will be filled with many fond memories that you will always treasure!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    John N Ga likes this.
  24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading it and reply. He has a good way with words.
    I am sure us that had a pleasure to meet you appreciate you as well. I know I do ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I also agree with @Broadhildt! Very well said, origlegman :) xoxo

origlegman likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Awe, thank you my love!!! Jade is a very special woman!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I second that motion regarding Jade and her classiness... :)

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]That means a lot Torontoral since I've always considered you a connoisseur of class and fine feminine pulchritude in general!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

29. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Origlegman, thanks so much for the kind words. But indeed, Jade Capri is a remarkable woman, one who truly takes care of her clients. She deserves every wonderful thing that happens to her and those who haven't done so, should visit her at least once to enjoy the Jade Capri Experience! :)

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]I can not agree with you more my friend!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]