REVIEW Jada Bailey is one amazing lady.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheSixFiveGuy, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Got to spend time again with Jada Bailey yesterday. It was the third visit in six weeks...I would continue this every two week occurrence if I could. She's gorgeous and that's what motivated the first trip, but the last two we're motivated by more: she's very sweet and has an incredible way of making this usually uptight guy feel at ease. It takes me a while to get comfortable in social settings, especially intimate ones but with her I can relax and enjoy myself. I swear she's a magician of some sort - perhaps a siren of ancient lore. lol Whatever she might be, she surely is one amazing lady.

Thanks again @jadabailey for a fantastic party. Hope to see you again soon.

tuch2881 and jadabailey like this.
  2. Thanks so much! You're so sweet and I GENUINELY enjoy our time together. Looking forward to seeing you again. XOXO

TheSixFiveGuy likes this.
  3. You're very welcome, Miss Jada. Glad you enjoy it too. Next time can't come quick enough. I might go through "Jada withdrawals" again. ;)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing an awesome review!!! I enjoyed reading it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

TheSixFiveGuy likes this.